UN Small Arms Treaty

Guest spartan

If a person sees lightening strike 3 times and each time before it strikes he warns others of it and nothing happens to them, and then on the 4th lightening strike it kills someone, were his first three warnings false?

Two things:

1. When I was a child and heard the story of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" my take away was that the boy deserved to get eaten.

2. If Infowars reported tomorrow that the sky was blue and the Earth revolved around the sun I would start to doubt those as facts.

• Like 1
Guest Shep Stoner308

Was the persons first three warnings false?

Your point man keeps hearing things as your squad goes thru the brush to a location. Each time you come up to him and hear nothing, do you then stop paying attention to his warnings?

Anyone see this headline from infowars.com? troops ordered to kill americans who dont turn in their guns seems bs to me but wanted to get your thoughts on the matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you watched info wars or Alex Jones? Does he appear to you to be a person that is credible or you can believe?

I saw a guy on a street corner with a sign that said "The End Is Near". Better clean out all the bank accounts and rack up hookers and blow on the credit cards... because it must be true... some random guy said it.

• Like 1

I saw a guy on a street corner with a sign that said "The End Is Near". Better clean out all the bank accounts and rack up hookers and blow on the credit cards... because it must be true... some random guy said it.

12-21-2012, not long now.

Well, they're not actually TRYING to round up 40 million illegals. As a matter of fact, the feds are suing states that try to do so.

Yes, we still have a Constitution, which has been routinely ignored and circumvented by congress and especially the current administration. I have zero doubt that the Occupier of the white house would be a dictator, given the opportunity.

And Alex Jones has NO credibility with me. I'm basing my opinion on what I have observed.

No, there will probably be no "round-up" of millions of weapons. At least not all at one time. These people work through incrementalism.

Although, I would like to remind the readers about what happened in Australia in '96/'97. They DID round up verboten weapons. There was no "uprising". Anyone think it would be different here? Free minds have been conditioned out of the population over the course of decades. A round-up would be unnecessary. Most would go stand in line to hand them in to be melted down.

I mean, after all, who wants to have their favorite TV show, or the playoffs, or the olympics interrupted by a knock on the door by a fed agent demanding your guns. I know I wouldn't!

Guest ThePunisher

Well, they're not actually TRYING to round up 40 million illegals. As a matter of fact, the feds are suing states that try to do so.

Yes, we still have a Constitution, which has been routinely ignored and circumvented by congress and especially the current administration. I have zero doubt that the Occupier of the white house would be a dictator, given the opportunity.

And Alex Jones has NO credibility with me. I'm basing my opinion on what I have observed.

No, there will probably be no "round-up" of millions of weapons. At least not all at one time. These people work through incrementalism.

Although, I would like to remind the readers about what happened in Australia in '96/'97. They DID round up verboten weapons. There was no "uprising". Anyone think it would be different here? Free minds have been conditioned out of the population over the course of decades. A round-up would be unnecessary. Most would go stand in line to hand them in to be melted down.

I mean, after all, who wants to have their favorite TV show, or the playoffs, or the olympics interrupted by a knock on the door by a fed agent demanding your guns. I know I wouldn't!

Yep, the sheeple will gladly hand over their guns....it will be a piece of cake for the commie and the Libs.

Guest 6.8 AR

Kill the messenger. Kill the message.

Self deception runs amok around here, occasionally. I have no comments about Alex Jones, one way or another.

Didn't even know of him until I heard some of you talk about him quite a while back. Those same messages he

"spews" can easily be found at other places, but I have been know to have a tinfoil hat, also. You say the same

things about Glen Beck and Rush and Hannity. Kinda makes me wonder if Wiki is the gospel, after all.

There's good and bad information all around you.

Guest 6.8 AR

i wonder if people read this, they would think all tenn gun owners are this paranoid

You can use the word "paranoid" if you wish, but concern and diligence can replace denial and paranoia. Read between the

lines if you need to. Messages come from a lot of places, some of which you may not like the messenger.

Is it paranoia that most Americans want Obamacare to be repealed? I guess you could use that word there, also.

Any thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?c=&page=0

Be sure to read the whole article. My wife sent me article thinking CNN had grown up.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

Any thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?c=&page=0

Be sure to read the whole article. My wife sent me article thinking CNN had grown up.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

Incredibly biased. Definitely an anti-gun guy. He seems to be blaming the media which is funny because it seems they are the most anti-gun of them all. Also saying that Fox news is the most dangerous news station is a stretch. Edited by gjohnsoniv
Guest 6.8 AR

That article from CNN is a joke. He slurs one group while slurring another. He can't write an article without

getting his agenda across very well. He tried, like other liberal writers, to rest his laurels on a poll in the 50's

that may or may not have been as biased as much as the current ones his company uses to prop up all

the fellow liberal candidates. Mix a few half truths in with the agenda and whine, Frum!

The American people do not trust your kind. We want our guns to allow ourselves our version of protection,

and not your tyranny. Go hide in a commie commune at CNN. Don't poke your head out, either. Some redneck

right winged terrorist might take a pot shot, while sipping on some 'shine. That's about what you think of the

rest of us.

Yeah. I read it and about got sick. Basically we are all stupid because my kids are grown and I keep guns in my house. What a joke. That is why I don't follow MSM. It is horrible.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

I generally don't get mad about stories like that because I recognize stupid when I see it. That just burned me up the way he started with the American people don't want gun control then called everyone who owns a gun stupid.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone