Girls and Spiders....

I'm stealing this from another forum.....

A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. He had a lump in his throat as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the

ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

'Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked.

'They're mating,' her father replied.

'What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.

'That's a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.

'So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.

As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied, 'No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.'

The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat, saying, 'Well, we're not having any of that brokeback mountain crap in our garden.'

Brings a tear to your eye...doesn't it?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angel 24/7

I have known my best friend for 4 years. About 2 years ago he informed me he was gay. I love him before I knew he was gay & I will not give him up now that I know he is. He is one of the most wonderful people on earth & would do anything for anyone.

He didn't come out of the closet for so long because he was afraid of how society reacts. Just as they would judge fat people or Defects. It is not my place to judge, I don't neccesarily agree, but he will be judged by the man up stairs, he has to answer to him.

That is the great thing about this country we can all be different!

Guest bkelm18
I have known my best friend for 4 years. About 2 years ago he informed me he was gay. I love him before I knew he was gay & I will not give him up now that I know he is. He is one of the most wonderful people on earth & would do anything for anyone.

He didn't come out of the closet for so long because he was afraid of how society reacts. Just as they would judge fat people or Defects. It is not my place to judge, I don't neccesarily agree, but he will be judged by the man up stairs, he has to answer to him.

That is the great thing about this country we can all be different!

Party pooper.

It is not my place to judge

No, it's perfectly OK and moral for you to judge - for you individually. The problem comes when we try to codify our religious views or prejudices to force those views on other people under penalty of law.

but he will be judged by the man up stairs, he has to answer to him.

I am curious is your God all loving? Why would this guy be judged for the way God made him?

You don't have to pretend it's okay, either.

Actually it is very OK, no pretending needed.

Guest TNDixieGirl

Guys, can we not let this JOKE thread turn into a religious debate?? What is going on with this board lately?????????

nothing wrong with a debate, there is no meaness being expressed. Just a argument over differing points of opinion. Heck if not for differing opinion I doubt this country would even exist.

And if it take a joke to open up discussion then the joke served a dual purpose.

if anyone wants my post removed get Eddie to do it.

Guest TNDixieGirl

I have no problems with a good debate. And I don't think any posts should be removed. But I do think if you want to debate homosexuality, start a thread about it.

What if pedophiles argued that they were 'born that way'? (I understand that some do)...

What is wrong is wrong, regardless of what everyone's opinion is.

Some righhts were God given, and some things are just wrong....Period

Homosexuality is a choice, not a birth defect.

I wasn't going to jump in on this thread, but hell, here I am. I really don't want to debate it, because my mind is closed on this subject. I have had 3 good friends become gay, during highschool and afterwards. I still love them, just not there choices.

Guest Angel 24/7

I think the joke is cute. I just put out my opinion. I have been in public with him & watched people treat him like is scum. Why ? They don't even know him.

Is God going to forgive me for being divorced forgive me for having sex before marring? Is He going to forgive all of us for destroying mother earth? I don't know!!! I didn't mean to upset anyone.

The joke was about homosexuals, why not debate it?

As far as born or choosing, He said when he was 11-12 years old when boys start getting excited, it was Batman not wonder women he was watching. So that is a debate that will cotinue for awhile!

Edited by Angel 24/7