Which issues are most important to you?

Guest ThePunisher

The one and only issue is to get the guy out of office that wants to "fundamentaly change the United States of America"

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yep.

The only issue that matters right now is the economy. Any continuation of $Trillion and greater deficits absolutely will collapse the economy. There won't be anyone around to bail us out of our stupidity and we'll have the rioting and revolution that some seem so wishful for.

It may not happen by the end of an Obama second term but it will happen...one tiny bump in interest rates and just servicing our debt will take 50% or more of the country's revenue leaving less and less for anything else; including the truly necessary Federal responsibilities.

Anyone who doesn't think it can happen here is simply wrong.

I've spent some considerable time in Greece in the past...it is rapidly collapsing in on itself even with "help" from the EU; we are not far behind.

Well said.

Guest ThePunisher

The only issue that matters right now is the economy. Any continuation of $Trillion and greater deficits absolutely will collapse the economy. There won't be anyone around to bail us out of our stupidity and we'll have the rioting and revolution that some seem so wishful for.

It may not happen by the end of an Obama second term but it will happen...one tiny bump in interest rates and just servicing our debt will take 50% or more of the country's revenue leaving less and less for anything else; including the truly necessary Federal responsibilities.

Anyone who doesn't think it can happen here is simply wrong.

I've spent some considerable time in Greece in the past...it is rapidly collapsing in on itself even with "help" from the EU; we are not far behind.

You are right in that there are a lot of people that want to go ahead and feel the pain. But when the pain starts to hurting beyond there imagination, then they will see how stupid they were wishing such a calamity on the country. If we don't stop the commie in November, then we can expect the inevitable to occur.

If we don't stop the commie in November, then we can expect the inevitable to occur.

I agree. And the next President will probably get to appoint three USSCJ's. But the way the Republicans caved on the last two nominations the Republic may be doomed anyway.
Guest ThePunisher

I'm a pretty simple guy. For me it's:

1. Someone other than Obama.

2. Someone other than Obama.

and finally,

3. Someone other than Obama.

That's a pretty good solution for a pretty simple guy.

Guest 6.8 AR

Getting government regulations out

of the way and making the tax code

realistic and predictable again so the

economy can run its own course.

Making this country constitutional

again. A nation of laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk