New Gun Store - Murfreesboro?

I saw a post a day or two ago sayin there was a new gun store that opened here in Murfreesboro. Im pretty sure the thread got deleted because they arent a tgo vendor and i understand that but im just trying to find the place. Can anyone tell me where its located? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a minute but I found the place. Like he said, a smaller selection but good prices. I went in today and theres really nice folks running the place. After visiting all the gun shops in Mboro, these folks helped my father in law finally pick his first CCW.

Heres a picture of the door at 800 Park Avenue. Theyre real hard to spot but they said they would be getting a sign for the building up soon.

a693789f-c32a-6eb4.jpg

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk 2

I put up the post yesterday about the new gun shop in Murfreesboro. Shortly after I did that it was taken down. I apologize if I crossed the line or offended anyone. I am in no way affiliated with that store. I do not work there. I did not invest in it. I am merely friends with the owners and was trying to get the word out about the shop. It was not meant to be an advertisement.

I looked and looked for about a half hour to see if there was some place I could make that post or if I was breaking any forum rules. I even asked for advice in the chat room. I also looked in the store where I purchased my benefactor membership to see if there was somewhere my friends could purchase some type of vendor status (they still want to do that if possible.) I couldn't find anything, so I made the post.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I only wanted to help my friends out with their store and let TGO members know there was a new place in Murfreesboro to buy a gun.

Edited by AlvinCYork

That is one thing that they are currently reconsidering. I think right now is because its just the owner and his wife running it. She doesn't have a regular job due to her recent bout with cancer. Luckily she is currently in remission. He has a regular full time job. I just think its hard for them right now. I have talked to him at length about maybe cutting hours during the week if need be just to be open longer on the weekends. Actually, the shop was open for a few hours this past Sunday. I think the hours will be changing. I hope so anyway.

I wish the best of success to any new business owners - particularly someone making the leap in this economy! Regarding their limited hours: I can imagine the difficulty in a mom & pop retailer to keep costs down and keep staffed HOWEVER I thought I'd pass on some relevant info from a retailing education event I attended last week.

The city of Columbia has engaged the services of a nationally regarded retail consultant to help increase the retail business base in town...he presented to area merchants last week and was pretty vocal about one of the big mistake small merchants make with their hours. Long story short he presented figures on the high percentage of two income households in today's economy/reality and then rather bluntly pointed out that if you're open 9-5 you are basically marketing yourself to the unemployed.

I would think a shop might get some traction even doing something like a 12-7pm?

Again just some food for thought - wish them the best and I'll certainly give them a peek next time I'm that way.

Had a delivery next door, so I stopped in for a few minutes. He's one of the nicest guys I've met.

The selection isn't as bad as I was expecting. For a guy that's just opened the doors, he's off to a decent start. He says he'll beat any local competitors prices. Because of the other prices in the Boro and his low overhead, I don't think that will be too difficult. If he doesn't have it in stock, he should be able to get it within a day or two.

He said he's already seen a few TGO members come in, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a Premier Sponsor in the near future.

I showed the owner your comments and he really appreciates the input. He is reconsidering the hours posted. He also wants to become a sponsor even more now. I am just waiting to hear back from admin so I can let him know what he needs to do to become one. He asked for me to tell you guys who have been by the shop already thank you very much and it means so much to him.

I showed the owner your comments and he really appreciates the input. He is reconsidering the hours posted. He also wants to become a sponsor even more now. I am just waiting to hear back from admin so I can let him know what he needs to do to become one. He asked for me to tell you guys who have been by the shop already thank you very much and it means so much to him.

Yeah, he did appear truly thankful and appreciative for every customer that came in. He welcomed everyone with a great attitude and firm handshake. Maybe it's only because he's new, but he went out of his way to make you feel welcome.

Yeah, he did appear truly thankful and appreciative for every customer that came in. He welcomed everyone with a great attitude and firm handshake. Maybe it's only because he's new, but he went out of his way to make you feel welcome.

That's not because he is new. That's just the kind of guy he is. He wants repeat business. He actually cares if you come back. He wants you to have a great experience so you will go tell all your friends and send them to see him.

Edited by AlvinCYork
Guest Tim1077

I stopped in today and chatted with the owners and don't think you could meet a nicer man and woman. I looked around for 5 minutes and stayed for another half hour just chatting. I will definitely give them my business or at very least first dibbs.

Well, I stopped in Point Blank today. And, as reported, you couldn't meet a nicer guy than the owner. He's been open about two weeks. Wouldn't you know it I just purchase my last gun about 4 weeks ago. If I'd only had known I would have waited and gave Point Blank the sell. If you are in the area, go by and check them out. You won't be sorry.

The folks at Pointe Blank asked me to let you guys know how much he appreciates all of the kind comments and all of you that have stopped in so far. They are still waiting to hear back from TGO about becoming a vendor. Hopefully, they will be able to do that very soon. Until then, they say thank you again and they can't wait to see all of you in the store.