The Picture That Should Cost Obama His Job

Guest ThePunisher

Romney is not a Marxist/commie that is going around the world apologizing for America's exceptionalism. He's not anti-capitalism, and wanting to bring America down to her knees by destroying the economy like Obama is currently doing. If people can't see the differences in character as well as ideology especially after viewing the Obama horror movie the last 4 years, and learning more and more information, then I would kindly say they just have not been paying attention, or probably have been watching CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, as well the rest of the one way biased reporting of the news for their information.

Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to America period, and if he gets re-elected, then America deserves what it gets for 4 more years or even longer. Again there are vast differences between Obama and Romney, but I know Obama supporters will strongly dispute that accusation.

Edited by ThePunisher

I would say that 99.999999999999999% percent of them haven't seen the movie considering that its content is illegal in every country where a riot is going on. That would include accessing it on the Internet. Google censored it in those countries in compliance with the local laws anyway. Considering the range of penalties one might face for accessing or owning a copy of the movie, I'm guessing no one was taking that chance.

Let's not forget we are one of the few places on earth where there is a guarantee of free speech, for now.

All the uproar is over this "trailer" first posted on YouTube. Still there, and YouTube to its credit has resisted gubmint requests to remove it, and has added a "Thumbs Up For Free Speech and Human Rights" banner to the first of it.

It looks like it has been taken down now.

Romney is not a Marxist/commie that is going around the world apologizing for America's exceptionalism. He's not anti-capitalism, and wanting to bring America down to her knees by destroying the economy like Obama is currently doing. If people can't see the differences in character as well as ideology especially after viewing the Obama horror movie the last 4 years, and learning more and more information, then I would kindly say they just have not been paying attention, or probably have been watching CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, as well the rest of the one way biased reporting of the news for their information.

Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to America period, and if he gets re-elected, then America deserves what it gets for 4 more years or even longer. Again there are vast differences between Obama and Romney, but I know Obama supporters will strongly dispute that accusation.

You left out the part about a Obamas space ship and death rays. Its going to be hard for him to completely destroy the country without all of his tools.

Anyone who truly believes in American exceptionalism would not buy into scare tactics. I believe that this country is strong enough to survive Obama and Romney.

Edited by LINKS2K

I've lasted as long as I could.

Anyone seen the movie? Do any of you have a clue that the movie even exists?

This is the supposed cause of the Embassy/ consulate minor altercation Obama has

once again apologized for, Right?

Well, I guess I've heard it all if within 30 minutes I heard an interview of Susan Rice

lie out her ass about the chain of events, Rush laughing about her commentary which was

180 from the leaders who actually warned us of this coming down the pike up to 3 days

in advance.

I doubt that movie even got made.

That was an excuse made up so the "one" had something else to apologize for.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ThePunisher

You left out the part about a Obamas space ship and death rays. Its going to be hard for him to completely destroy the country without all of his tools.

Obama doesn't have any spaceships and death rays since he's destroyed the NASA space program.

This country will not survive 4 more years of Obama.

It looks like it has been taken down now.

That particular one was, but there are still other ones on YouTube. Dunno if they're playing whack-a-mole or what. Can't find any mention in news about change in policy.

There's also now what seems to be ENTIRE movie, 74 minutes. Heck, supposedly that's NEVER been available ANYwhere.

I grabbed it for posterity. Might can charge admission at pep rallies during the coming religious war. ;)

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Anyone seen the movie? Do any of you have a clue that the movie even exists?

Amazingly, it's on YouTube now. Supposedly no one has seen it since original showing back in June. I grabbed it, just for ... I don't know why.

Send $200 for my time and the booze it'll take to get through it, and I'll watch it and report. ;)

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Guess I misunderstood. That story about the trailer caught my eye, but I never knew the the movie got made.

Any way, it most likely had nothing to do with the other events. Besides, they don't need some z rated movie

to get stirred up.

Guess I misunderstood. That story about the trailer caught my eye, but I never knew the the movie got made.

Any way, it most likely had nothing to do with the other events. Besides, they don't need some z rated movie

to get stirred up.

Showed in LA to 10 people back in June is only known public showing, no source for getting it every shown yet.

That's why I was so surprised to see it on YouTube.

Fellow who posted it has 9 other vids up there, typical teen goth/video game stuff, no idea what story is on his having this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgx1_JVxfZE

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest ThePunisher

No civilized nation can survive stupidity and prosper. Before, we were never as stupid as a nation as we are now. Eventually the math just won't add up. Our welfare status will will be the catalyst of going the Greece route, and ruination. If we have to cut our militatary to sustain welfare for the unmotivated lazy bums in our country, then our country crumbles due it's weakness and inability to defend itself. We are crumbling from within our borders without a shot being fired from our enenemies. Eventually we will just wave the white flag and surrender.

No civilized nation can survive stupidity and prosper. Before, we were never as stupid as a nation as we are now. Eventually the math just won't add up. Our welfare status will will be the catalyst of going the Greece route, and ruination. If we have to cut our militatary to sustain welfare for the unmotivated lazy bums in our country, then our country crumbles due it's weakness and inability to defend itself. We are crumbling from within our borders without a shot being fired from our enenemies. Eventually we will just wave the white flag and surrender.

You are just roses everyday aren't you. The life of the party. This country has displayed a level of toughness and ruthlessness beyond compare thru out its history. I have no doubt that it will survive your boogeyman Kenyan.

Edited by LINKS2K