What will be Obama's 'October Surprise'?

You know it's coming. The Obama campaign has been the nastiest, sneakiest, dirtiest, most deceitful in history. And you just KNOW that they have some really nasty underhanded trick to spring on the American people in the last few weeks before the election.

Let's hear what you think that it will be.

I hope that it is just some dirt in Romney's past. I fear that it will be a declaration of war somewhere.

So far, every tactic the Obama campaign has tried has resulted in a boost in Romney's numbers. Let's hope that the arrogance and incompetence continues.

Guest ThePunisher

So far, every tactic the Obama campaign has tried has resulted in a boost in Romney's numbers. Let's hope that the arrogance and incompetence continues.

Unless everyone has had their head in the sand the last 4 years, they know Obama has been an incompetent President that was in way over his head to run this country. But I don't believe that was ever his goal to run the country competently and effiecently like he promised. Obama is reported to be making plans to live in a $35 million dollar home in Hawaii, because he knows he is burnt toast with the freedom loving people of our country.

Well I wouldn't put starting a war past him. Like I said in an earlier post, the world is a powder keg with several fuses, and Caster stated "and a bunch of dumbasses playing with a book of matches." That's my take. Who knows, he might even stage an assassination. More than likely though I could see him just not leaving the White House if he loses. Kinda like that Congressman or senator.

Edited by gjohnsoniv
Guest ThePunisher

Obama has really gained a lot of experience in bowing to foreign leaders especially Arab dictators. And he and Putin have got a secret deal in the works after his re-election. He says he will have more flexibility if elected again. We owe China so much money that the American people are gonna work cheaply for the Chineese.

How about the USA going to war in Iran, supporting Israel?

He's stupid we know, heck he might even support Iran in this effort, seems to have already but I think if he can get a bump in the polls by being considered a wartime president, he may just do it.

Call me crazy. :stick:

How about the USA going to war in Iran, supporting Israel?

He's stupid we know, heck he might even support Iran in this effort, seems to have already but I think if he can get a bump in the polls by being considered a wartime president, he may just do it.

Call me crazy. :stick:

While I don't think that is his intention, it is certainly within the realm of possibility. Iran has warned military action against the US if Israel strikes, so even if we aren't involved in a strike Iran may be dumb enough to kick the hornets nest. They are more than capable of engaging all the major bases in Afghanistan, and it should be assumed that they have missiles zeroed at them right now. There are also strategic targets in Bahrain and Qatar, but I'm thinking they aren't going to risk firing into those countries.

If Iran launches even one missile over the fence into Afghanistan, we're probably going to answer back with some shock and awe, which would be the only appropriate answer.

Beating Mitt in the Debates? Mitt can't debate himself out of a paper bag. O has good debate skills. But, I guess that is not a surprise. Really, I do not see him needing an October Surprise to win, as the debates will do enough.

Guest ThePunisher

Beating Mitt in the Debates? Mitt can't debate himself out of a paper bag. O has good debate skills. But, I guess that is not a surprise. Really, I do not see him needing an October Surprise to win, as the debates will do enough.

To beat Mitt in the debates:

1. Obama will have to have his telepromter at the debates.

2. Obama will have the advantage in the debates because he will get softball questions from the liberal moderators, and Mitt will be ganged up against by the liberal moderators, and be constantly interrupted trying to answer his questions.

3. Obama will get to filibuster his answers and never reveal the truth to the questions, but the Obama sheeple will not know the difference anyway.

4. Mitt will not be given a chance to point out Obama's record the last 4 years.

5. The moderators spike drugs in Romney's water.

6. They not have the time for the segment at the end where the two candidates get to point out the things that distinquish the differences between them.

7. Miit debates Obama in a hostile Obama hand picked audience, and they constantly boo Romney and interrupt him.

8. Mitt never gets the chance to point out all the contradictions Obama has said in the past, and what he has actually done.

Other than being at a disadvantage, Romney will make Obama look like the Marxist commie he is, and the cameras will reveal Obama sweating profusely like Nixon did against Kennedy in1960. Romney will simply point out how is all that " Hope and Change " working out for our country, and are you better off than you were 4 years ago. Obama will probably create a national crisis to prevent the debates from ever happening.

if you all think Obama will create a crisis to not debate, or even better yet create a diversion to stop the election you are flat out nuts.

I believe he is the second worst president ever, but I also believe in his heart he thinks he is doing the right thing for us.

And no, I am not voting for him.

• Like 1

He has a track record of those diversions, Mike, the least of which , is the string of EO's just after pumped up

news stories on Friday afternoons. i don't know what is going on in his heart or his brain, but I am confident

he will pull some kind of distraction out for October. It usually happens and his popularity, waning as it is, will

make him work harder to get re-elected. I don't think there are any limits to what he could do for that because

his agenda is not quite complete.

I could be missing it, HvyMtl, but I haven't seen speak worth a toot without having that teleprompter,

and they don't work well in debates. I mostly agree with Punisher about Obama's debating skills. If he

is, and it's a given, lobbed those crap kindegarten questions, he could pull off and win a debate or two.

What we haven't seen much of, yet, is Romney catching on fire. He doesn't do it often, but he could

pounce on Obama easily, if he'd only try.

If Romney pulls the McCain whimp debater, like he did at Belmont last time, it will be all over.

Edited by 6.8 AR

if you all think Obama will create a crisis to not debate, or even better yet create a diversion to stop the election you are flat out nuts.

I believe he is the second worst president ever, but I also believe in his heart he thinks he is doing the right thing for us.

Now, now, no personal attacks. Flat out nuts have feelings too. You defended Obama! According to flat out nut logic you may as well vote for him.

And I guess you think Israel won't be a factor. Look in the mirror sometime, Mike, before you say someone is nuts. There

are other ways to nudge a position indirectly without being overt. Obama has snubbed Netanyahu just about every time.

Tactics and strategy are used for more than spreading butter on your toast. :D Have you considered that those snubs

might be deliberate and are for political gain.

Sometimes wars are fought almost all the way to the end, without a bullet being fired. This one may be like that, with

something like the result of a spillover into a shooting war right around our election. All easily achieved with just the

wrong type of diplomacy.

Guest ThePunisher

Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini also believed in their hearts that they thought they were doing the right thing for there people. How did that turn out? Jimmy Carter now says he is not the worst President anymore, and that title now belongs to Barack Hussein Obama.

And I guess you think Israel won't be a factor. Look in the mirror sometime, Mike, before you say someone is nuts. There

are other ways to nudge a position indirectly without being overt. Obama has snubbed Netanyahu just about every time.

Tactics and strategy are used for more than spreading butter on your toast. :D Have you considered that those snubs

might be deliberate and are for political gain.

Sometimes wars are fought almost all the way to the end, without a bullet being fired. This one may be like that, with

something like the result of a spillover into a shooting war right around our election. All easily achieved with just the

wrong type of diplomacy.

I'm for stopping all foreign aid, but that's another matter. Given our historic relationship with Israel, what does Obama stand to gain by snubbing Isreal? Just curious.

I gotta ask... in your opinion, who gets first prize?

I know that you asked Mike, but for me "W" was the worst. Many have said Carter, but I use the same reasoning for Carter that people use for Romney. Carter was a good man with good intentions. He just wasn't presidential material.

Netanyahu wants assurance that the US will cover his back. Obama has snubbed him every time they have

met or attempted to meet. Netanyahu knows what he has to do. Obama has no clue what to do except to

appease everyone except Netanyahu. I won't go as far as accusing Obama of being a Muslim, waste of time

there, but he has definitely shown signs of being a muslim sympathizer since he took office. The one place

where he could have a halfway decent record with his foreign policy, he throws it out.

Obama was so happy about the "Arab Spring" which was just the Muslim brotherhood taking over everything

in the region, and surrounding Israel.

His track record with foreign policy basically sucks, don't you think?

The only thing Obama has to gain by snubbing Israel is to further strengthen his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood,

who will be the ones aggressing against Israel. All I see will be half assed attempts that will make it look like Obama

is trying to help Israel, while getting our soldiers dragged into another conflict, war, whatever you want to call it

and get them killed.