Breaking news on Libya

I'm actually getting the overall feeling that CNN is slowly becoming more neutral. Maybe because their Progressive News Agenda simply can't compete with MSNBC/ITAR-TASS anymore in the ratings, they've decided to try to actually be more of an actual news channel?

- OS

I've detected fleeting moments of that. Yesterday, they all had an O shaped anus print embedded in their lipstick.

He only has to ignore it for, what, less than two weeks more? I don't give a damn about anyone in this whole

administration, that includes Petraeus, unless he is the one who leaked the emails. These people should be

thrown in prison immediately for treason after the speediest trial.

Just like those blacks who wish to riot if Obama is beaten, I want to see the same damned thing if Romney is beaten.

They've already found instances of voting machines that default to Obama when someone pushes the damned

button for Romney. If there is still one around here that thinks this administration should be allowed to remain,

he or she needs their head examined.

Watergate sent people to prison! Anyone remember that? This time people were allowed to die when more

security was available. That embassy attack went on for more than eight hours.

Add this to all the unimportant things like permits for oil wells and coal mines being killed, which increases our

cost of living, terrorists visiting the White House along with damned union thugs, wrecking our currency(I'm sorry,

that was Bush's fault)and making friends with our enemies, what in the Hell does it take to piss people off?

Edited by 6.8 AR

He only has to ignore it for, what, less than two weeks more? I don't give a damn about anyone in this whole

administration, that includes Petraeus, unless he is the one who leaked the emails. These people should be

thrown in prison immediately for treason after the speediest trial.

Just like those blacks who wish to riot if Obama is beaten, I want to see the same damned thing if Romney is beaten.

They've already found instances of voting machines that default to Obama when someone pushes the damned

button for Romney. If there is still one around here that thinks this administration should be allowed to remain,

he or she needs their head examined.

Watergate sent people to prison! Anyone remember that? This time people were allowed to die when more

security was available. That embassy attack went on for more than eight hours.

Add this to all the unimportant things like permits for oil wells and coal mines being killed, which increases our

cost of living, terrorists visiting the White House along with damned union thugs, wrecking our currency(I'm sorry,

that was Bush's fault)and making friends with our enemies, what in the Hell does it take to piss people off?

Americans have become extremely complacent. A huge percentage of the population goes on from day to day thinking everything is hunky dory and tomorrow will be just like today. They do not know that this country, and the rest of the world, is at a tipping point. They don't realize that tomorrow they may not be able to go to the grocery store and buy food for their family. I am betting the farm that it won't take much for everything to come crashing down at this point. An Obama victory will certainly mean doom for our economy and some of our most basic rights will be challenged. Romney is not the perfect alternative, but at least he will try to make the United States a more friendly place to do business. I do not look for him to dramatically cut taxes or anything, but I don't look for him to raise them either. And at the same time I think he will take a more hard line approach toward countries that are hostile toward America. My viewpoint is that if you kill Americans you die...and every single one of your accomplices will share the same fate. We don't need a POTUS that lets our enemies pick off our citizens and not suffer the consequences.

Edited by Seabeejason
  • Like 1

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghaziahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel†to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging†his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ed-klein-bill-clinton-urging-hillary-to-release-benghazi-documents-that-would-exonerate-her-destroy-obamas-re-election-hopes/

• Admin Team

Wall Street Journal has Hillary today being a good team player and "possibly" considering sticking around for a second term. I guess trying to fall on her sword for President Obama tarnishes her image, leaves a bad last impression, and hurts her 2016 chances.

Lord help us if she ever becomes president. They'll have to pull her off the drapes to get her to leave.

Guest ThePunisher

Well, if nobody has already mentioned this, the great republican general Colin Powell that got his affirmative action promotions under Reagan and Bush Sr. has announced again his support for Obama for re-election.

So I'm not the only one who remembers that Chicken Sh*t.

Can someone explain the "few W's?" W's and Hillary in the same dialogue makes me think White Water scandal. But I don't think that's what is being referenced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

When the Clinton admin departed they removed the "W" from the Whitehouse keyboards so that Bush's middle initial couldn't be used.

Good grief. I never knew that. I only heard about other stuff being taken and how the staff left things filthy/damaged.

And those posting the drapes and curtain remarks, if I wasn't puking I'd be laughing. Hehe.

Good grief. I never knew that. I only heard about other stuff being taken and how the staff left things filthy/damaged.

And those posting the drapes and curtain remarks, if I wasn't puking I'd be laughing. Hehe.

Expect even worse this time.

An interesting article -

'Flipping the White House' goes inside complex process of transitioning from one President to the next

As I recall, traditionally the incoming President and spouse are supposed to have a little meet & greet and tea with the exiting President and spouse, however 0bama declined to do so. Not his first, but one of many of his breaks with Presdential tradition. The first I believe was his use of a made up "seal" of the President Elect for use on his podium during press conferences prior to his inauguration. The hubris...the pomposity...the narcissism... It was funny the day that he was giving a speech and it fell off of the podium. I'm sure he had someone executed for embarrassing him when that happened.

• Like 1

Ordering troops to stand down being reported. I just heard it on Rush and Beck this morning. Screw off if you

don't like them. They got the report from Fox that the soldiers and CIA station Chief requested immediate assistance

and was denied three times and were told to stand down. The two security officers did what they should have done,

rejected the stand down order to try to protect the Ambassador and others. No aid was authorized. They were killed

doing their job. God bless their souls.

What in the Hell is this administration going to do next?

Ordering troops to stand down being reported. I just heard it on Rush and Beck this morning. Screw off if you

don't like them. They got the report from Fox that the soldiers and CIA station Chief requested immediate assistance

and was denied three times and were told to stand down. The two security officers did what they should have done,

rejected the stand down order to try to protect the Ambassador and others. No aid was authorized. They were killed

doing their job. God bless their souls.

What in the Hell is this administration going to do next?

No soldier or anyone in government protecting or defending our installations like this should ever have to

put up with this. If I understand correctly, Forces were on alert to go and were denied. Obama had to know

about this immediately. If he didn't, a surrogate like Valerie Jarret made a decision, and I really can't imagine

anyone like Panetta, even thought he is a liberal, following this command. It had to be a command to stand

down.

That is essentially murder, and treason.

I hope they are, too, MacGyver. This is sickening.

My understanding is that all this incident was transmitted with a "Critic" Precedence, which I think is higher than "Flash."

This all had to be received and understood immediately and afterwards in near-real-time at the highest reaches of the government. The highest reaches of the government. We know that the messages flowed through the White House Situation Room. If the President did NOT see these reports, it would be incredible. Who would be Crazy Enough to not tell the President? To think otherwise would be to deny reality.

Exactly, Dan.

I remember the video of Bush when he was in the kindergarten, then notified. His eyes went wide for a moment

and then he graciously left.

I remember the terms "critic" and "flash", just didn't know which is which. It's obvious though that those messages

were ignored as far as taking action to protect assets(Americans).

Treason! That is a word that needs to be used until this is dealt with, because it is what it is. Obama should resign

immediately and withdraw from this race, at the least, and then prosecuted for that charge. You don't allow things

like this to happen.