Potential Self-Defense Law Seminar -No Cost

Well, with this much interest, I guess I am on the hook now. However, he next problem is enough space. I am going to look into bigger space and get this on the calendar. But I may just do a couple of different dates and keep it small. My idea is to keep it small enough to have real interaction among attendees, rather Han a pure lecture format.

I will start working on dates.

Edited by midtennchip
Guest bluecanary25
This is a great idea! I would love to attend. Can I record it for my personal use and share with the presenter and whoever he designates (thinking TGO)? Range time has been suggested, may I add attendees chip-in a couple bucks to cover cost of a lane and a box or two of ammo for our generous presenter (or at least buy him a bottle of water). May be possible to reserve party room at Shoney's or Golden Corral.
[quote name='bluecanary25' timestamp='1351872058' post='837790']
This is a great idea! I would love to attend. Can I record it for my personal use and share with the presenter and whoever he designates (thinking TGO)? Range time has been suggested, may I add attendees chip-in a couple bucks to cover cost of a lane and a box or two of ammo for our generous presenter (or at least buy him a bottle of water). May be possible to reserve party room at Shoney's or Golden Corral.
[/quote]

Think there would be a lot of noise in those places, if it is in an office somewhere maybe we can just do a potluck cause home-made food is always better anyways
Guest rustygun
I would like to attend something like that but my work schedule would not allow so having it recorded would be greatly appreciated. I think everyone could always use as much knowledge on self-defense as they can get.
I would like to attend but i am on the other side of the state. I dare say 2-3 others from this area would join if we had plenty of notice (carpool). Please post the dates as soon as you can. It will take a but of planning when covering hundred of miles--but i don't think a person could put a price tag on the value of the info/experiences you have to present.

[quote name='jtmaze' timestamp='1352010593' post='838739']I am really interested. Need dates ASAP so I can take off work. And thanks for your time..[/quote]

I tend to go where ^^^ goes.

I'd be interested too, of course.

TNBrat :) Hiding in the woods… ;)

I think I have a better location figured out. Looking at a place on White Bridge Road in Nashville. For those not familiar with White Bridge Road, it is just south of I-440 in Nashville. Pretty easy to get to off I-440. Would that location work (assuming that the date we decide on will also work)?