Got to get my mind off of the election for a bit, so

G27ATT

One more point, I am 6'1" 300lb maybe more like 315lbs, I sure eat a lot of vittles each day. I am sure a 8ft or 10ft upright mammal weighing 300-500lbs, would eat more than me. What is his diet, berries and nuts, I don't think so. Does he fish in rivers like bears do? Does he hunt deer, bears, other animals? Maybe there is Big Foot, but there must be at least two, or the one would die and be extinct.
Now panters are a different story. Those hunting cameras are not quick enough to catch them or the lighting is too dark. Seriously, I seen something once on a coon hunt that sure did look like large solid black dog, but its tail was sure like those large cats on TV, and how it leeped with grace over the fence row vs. through or under like most dogs do is what convinced me that it was something other than a dog. My grandfather use to work for the Park Service and he sure did tell of multiple stories of seeing panters. Edited by Runco
I am pretty sure there is one around here.

We have this huge rock out in front of the house. the top of it is about 18 inches or so high.

Last spring IIRC, one morning there was a pile of pooh on top of it. I mean like a human sized load.
There is zero chance someone is walking past my house and decides to pooh on my rock. I left it alone, I mean no human took that dump. It rained the next day and it looked like there was hair in it.. Our dog wanted nothing to do with it, I think it weirded her out.

If it was a squatch I believe it's a meat eater. Bigfoot does not belong to PETA.

Had to be a bigfoot. Really there is no other rational explanation.
I've never been to the northwestern US. Is there really enough are out there that's never really touched by humans? I mean, could something live out where humans rarely if ever venture?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2