5.11 Sabre 2.0 Jacket

Has anyone here seen one in person? Or own one just looking for some feedback. Thanks JC
[url="http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=5-11-Tactical-Sabre-2-0-Jacket&i=449105&aID=501AA4F&merchID=4006"]http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=5-11-Tactical-Sabre-2-0-Jacket&i=449105&aID=501AA4F&merchID=4006[/url]
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThePunisher
I bought the 5.11 Aggressor Parka last Feb. it's a three way coat and well made. Haven't had a chance to wear it fully since it hasn't been cold enough so far. The jacket pictured looks to light weight for that price. I bought two Condor Alpha light weight fleece combo material jackets for $50.00 and they are really nice jackets. 5.11 makes some good stuff, but you can get the three way Aggressor Parka for the same price of the light weight jacket. Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher
I bought a black soft shell jacket "Free Country" tonight at Sam's for $30.00. Well made jacket and worth $30.00 easily. It has left arm zipper pocket and left chest zippered pocke as well as two zippered hand pockets. Fleece lined. Check these jackets out. Three different color schemes.
Guest ThePunisher
Well, I'm totally blown away with my "Free Country" jacket for $30.00 and I'm going to get another one in a different color. The only thing I can see that the Sabre jacket has over the Free Country jacket is another chest pocket on the right side, but I question if an extra chest pocket is worth $230.00 more. If you have not bought one of these at Sam' Club and you want a warm soft shell jacket you need to get one of these.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest carter

i have the exact same jacket made by condor i picked up for a lil over 70 bucks...the condor summit... looks exactly the same and way cheaper... but if money isn't an option get what you want... i love the condor though.... i got an XL and i am like 6'1 and 180... its a lil big but they also have a fleece i wanted to get to wear under it... i'd check it out...

May be a little late on a reply but I got one as a Christmas present 2011. Very comfortable. Easy to slip on and off and is water proof. Mine came from Quantico Tactical Supply and was on sale. Very good looking jacket and with a number of excellent features. If cold you need to layer up.