Volunteers to bring food and drink for the June Middle TN meet?

Guest clutepc

Thanks tokarev for taking care of the water, I'm short a cooler as well so that works out good, I'll still get the other drinks..

That'll save more money for ammo..;)

I have about 10 rounds for the Mosin I'll bring, still haven't purchased a 91/30 yet, maybe next month.These gas prices are cutting into my gun habit..:)

Also, anyone coming out Sat. have any clips for a M1 Carbine I could try, mine is jamming and I want to make sure it's a clip issue.

I think it's just because it's a cheap copy but I never had the issue until recently. thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring ketchup, and mustard as backup condiments. Also, if anyone has a Beretta 92 that they could bring, one of the guys coming with me wants to try one out to see if they want to purchase one. Also, if anyone has a Saiga in 7.62, I would like to try that out. I will of course be bringing my own ammo for each.

Guest EasilyObsessed
I will bring ketchup, and mustard as backup condiments. Also, if anyone has a Beretta 92 that they could bring, one of the guys coming with me wants to try one out to see if they want to purchase one. Also, if anyone has a Saiga in 7.62, I would like to try that out. I will of course be bringing my own ammo for each.

Got you covered on the 92. Ill bring mine along.

I dont see that anyone else has mentioned lettuce, onions, and tomatoes so I will go ahead and bring those along with some chips.

• Administrator
Got you covered on the 92. Ill bring mine along.

I dont see that anyone else has mentioned lettuce, onions, and tomatoes so I will go ahead and bring those along with some chips.

Very thoughtful of you.

Do we have anyone bringing cheese slices? If not, I'll add that to our list.

Guest sling

Is there anything else that is needed as far as foodage goes?

Clute,

I have a crown royal bag full of 7.62x54R at the house. I believe most of it is Hungarian Steel Core that you can have. :) 10 Rounds aint gonna do you much of anything. Its hot stuff so your bolt may lock. lol

I also have a box of S&B .303 brit that anyone is welcome to. Both are free.

I'll be bringing along the USP compact, my 226, P7, and the G19. Anybody is welcome try my stuff given you've got ammo. ;)

Edited by sling
Guest HunterH

I have one vote from Musicman for BBQ chips. Check, I will bring some. Anyone else like any other type of chips that I can bring?? If not I will bring 2-3 bags of BBQ and maybe cheetos.

I plan to bring ice and a cooler as well. Do we need anything else?

Guest clutepc

I have the sodas purchased so that's covered,

1 Case Sprite

1 Case Pepsi

1 Case Dr. Pepper

If anyone wants something else you might want to bring it..

I also thought of something I didn't see posted, people may want to bring some chairs, I'm bringing 3 that we use for camping but there isn't much to sit on around there but the ground and it'll probably be wet.

Not that people will sit much but it's probably won't hurt.

I just mentioned the Mosin ammo "sling" so musicman would bring his mosin..

I still don't have one yet.. I just get the ammo when I can so I can shoot one when ever they are around.. sad I know...

Also "dwrd" I'm bringing my Saiga 7.62, it's the 20" version. It's not converted or anything.

You'll be hooked, they are a blast and accurate for what I shoot.

Edited by clutepc
Guest clutepc
Don't worry, the Mosin will be there in all its glory!

Hey... would it be against the rules to fill up some used water bottles with tap water to shoot? I like the big splash they make!! I think I can scrounge up 6-8 of them.

LOL I was thinking the same thing only milk jugs,

• Administrator
Don't worry, the Mosin will be there in all its glory!

Hey... would it be against the rules to fill up some used water bottles with tap water to shoot? I like the big splash they make!! I think I can scrounge up 6-8 of them.

Yes. They have pretty clear cut statements about what sort of targets may be shot. Paper and clay pigeons. That's it.

Guest HunterH

Sorry that bottles and such can not be shot, but shooting clay targets is a lot of fun. They explode when you hit them pretty good most of the time.

Guest clutepc

Works for me, I was thinking about picking up a box of clays today..

I just appreciate how the range has been working with us. Great Place to shoot!

Since I have never been to Owl Hollow before, I do have a question. Are holstered weapons allowed, or do I need to dig out the plastic box for my carry weapon? Just want to be make sure I am in the lines with the rules of the house.