Volunteers to bring food and drink for the June Middle TN meet?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood. Hey... I'll bring bowling pins! :koolaid:

You may want to check with them on that. I had talked to them last year

about bringing pins and the guy that I emailed said no.

Things may have changed.

(You are still talking about Owl Hollow right?)

• Administrator
You may want to check with them on that. I had talked to them last year

about bringing pins and the guy that I emailed said no.

Things may have changed.

(You are still talking about Owl Hollow right?)

Nah, it was a joke. Eddie decimated some bowling pins last weekend and I like bringing it up. :koolaid:

Nah, it was a joke. Eddie decimated some bowling pins last weekend and I like bringing it up. :koolaid:

HAhaha!!! That's what I get for both speed reading, and

not being at the CIS Defensive Pistol Class! I've heard Molon

is pretty brutal with the pins as well. He's becoming a legend! :)

molon = eddie

I disagree...

There is no way Eddie could ever equal "Molon" shooting

pins. Maybe if Eddie practiced really, really hard. But to be honest,

I think if "Molon" worked with him he'd do better. :koolaid:

(Just kidding around guys.)

Guest Jason F.

Although it was a joke as was already mentioned I will say just to clarify.

Paper Targets on the wood frames secured with staples, pins, tape, or hung with a clothes pin style device are all ok. Clay "pigeons" are also ok if placed on the berm/backstop between the target frames. Please place these clay items in the middle of the berm to insure there are no errant missed shots or ricochets travel over the backstop. No other reactive or hard targets allowed. No targets in the grass areas as they can cause problems when it comes to mowing.

Guest clutepc

I'll keep a check on the list and I'll pickup anything that's needed.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a case of water,

Tungsten, if you want me to pickup something in particular off the list just send me a PM..

Guest clutepc

Guess I need to read before I post..I'll take care of the drinks XD if you want,

I'll get one of each,

Case of Water

Case of Sprite

Case of Coke

Case of Diet Coke

Will that work or does anyone think I should get something else, Pepsi?

All the same to me, I'm just sticking to water as always..

I have a few coolers I can put these in so I should be good there.

Hey, I'm not trying to be a lame-O, but $$ is real tight for me until July 1, so Clute, if you are planning on bringing a bunch of drinks in coolers, does that mean there is no need for me to bring a cooler and buy ice as well?

The charcoal and otehr stuff I already have, so that's no big. Just lemme know!

Guest clutepc

No problem here...bring the mosin...:)

I have two coolers which should work fine and I'll throw some drinks on ice once I get them so they are cold when I get there.

Someone may want to pickup another bag or two just in case but we may be fine.

Guest HunterH

I will bring some ice and a cooler, and will also bring chips and soda. What type of chips do you all like? I will check keep checking the thread and pick up the supplies Saturday morning.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!! :)

Hunter

Guest HunterH

I just looked at the weather and it looks like a 60% chance of rain on Saturday. Hopefully it will work out ok, but wanted to get a sense of how that might effect people's plans. I am happy to go rain or shine.

Guest Jason F.

I will be there. I shot there last Friday in the off and on rain. It was actually sort of nice other than the wet targets.

Guest tokarev

Well, they're saying now (it depends on which tv channel/radio station you're tuned to) that it might only be in the morning and only showers. I'll be the regardless. I've been looking forward to it for the last month!

clutepc: I'm bringing 4 cases(thats 80, .5 liter bottles) of water.

I'll have my cooler there filled with cold bottles of water and I'll throw in a giant bag of chips with the other stuff I'm bringing in case it's needed.

Musicman. I'll be bringing extra ammo with my Mosin :-D

You guys are great!! I'll be there rain or shine, thunder and lightning or not. I grew up in Miami and lightning and storms were an everyday thing. If we let a little thing like 5,000,000,000 watt bolts of lightning stop us, we'd never get anything done! No hugging flag poles during the storms, though.

Like you, Tokarev, all I've been thinking of since last month has been this shoot!! I'm also really excited about grilling and all. This is gunna be too much fun!!

No golf balls, though. :) Wish I could think of something else cool to shoot.