No Place for Young Black Men?

I would have to disagree with you there mark@sea, Because it's simply well,false. Most minorities simply don't live in the same area as most whites, therefore black on white crimes are far less common then vice versa or minority on minority crimes, I will however agree with your closing statement that this country is no place for thugs,gangs,etc no matter what color or creed they fall under i'd shoot a guy coming to my house with a blue bandanna, same as i would shoot one who came with a red one or a white hood over his head if i felt they were here to do me or my family harm.
  • Like 1

Lol someone is desperately searching wikipedia right now......

Having sat through some really neat :snore: briefings recently, Mark is correct in his statement. The statistics more than bear him out.

eta: the topic that a lot of the headline whores really avoid is black on black violence.

Edited by scoutfsu
[quote name='mr.ak47' timestamp='1354607564' post='854688']I would have to disagree with you there mark@sea, Because it's simply well,false. Most minorities simply don't live in the same area as most whites, therefore black on white crimes are far less common then vice versa or minority on minority crimes[/quote]

Lie!
[quote name='TLRMADE' timestamp='1354600260' post='854683']Anybody else see this? Thoughts? Next Trayvon Martin case?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_E9vvC2K0[/quote]

I would say not. Although I believe that Zimmerman holds responsibility for the outcome of his incident, he still has an argument for the use of deadly force for self defense. This guy here fired into a car full of people, and so far there is no evidence they were armed. I think he is screwed, and most likely should be. The fact he's sitting in jail right now tells me that there is significant evidence supporting his guilt and a jury is gonna put him away.

Removing all race crap from the equation, he looks like a very bad person who did a very bad thing. A shame that it will, once again, be turned into a race issue rather than an idiot issue.
From what I read, that wasn't enough justification to draw and fire and if that's all there is to it, the shooter is going to
have a difficult time in the courtroom. It doesn't matter what their color is, but that's how it will play out.
I don't know about assaults in general, but there was a period of about 10 years between 98 and 2008 were there was not a single case of White on Black rape reported in the United States that turned out to be factual. There was the Duke Lacrosse thing, but that was a hoax.

I realize we aren't talking rape here, but I believe violent white on black crime is very rare. Black on Black is FAR more common than any other.

The bottom line is, the whole Martin affair had absolutely nothing to do with race until the media stepped in and even doctored tapes to make it appear as such.
  • Like 1
[b][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Newly released photo shows bloodied George Zimmerman from night of Trayvon Martin incident[/left][/size][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Read more: [url="http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03/newly-released-photo-shows-bloodied-george-zimmerman-from-night-trayvon-martin/#ixzz2E6HG9Reh"]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03/newly-released-photo-shows-bloodied-george-zimmerman-from-night-trayvon-martin/#ixzz2E6HG9Reh[/url][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][left][img]http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/660/371/zimmermansplit.jpg[/img][/left][/size][/font][/color]
This looks to me like just more tripe and an opportunity to dump on the "gun culture". I no longer believe the "nice, pure, little boy" pictures that tend to come out now when ever a "young man/little boy" has been shot by an "angry old man"; even less so when the situation is a "young black man/angry old white man".

Based on the incredibly limited info given here it seems to me as if the shooter was in the wrong and if so, then I hope he fries for it (or whatever they do in FL); if he was in the right then I wish him well and I don't really give a rip who is what "color". Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2
After living in Memphis, I have concluded there are cruddy people of all different walks of life. Statistically, certain groups have a higher % of violent criminals, but never underestimate anyone.

I believe as God is being pushed out of our country and drugs filling the needs of people's hearts instead, you will see all people get more and more evil.
[quote name='razorback2003' timestamp='1354652854' post='854868']
I believe as God is being pushed out of our country and drugs filling the needs of people's hearts instead, you will see all people get more and more evil.
[/quote]
Just curious but do you find it odd that some of the worst things are perpetrated by people proclaiming it done for god?
[quote name='scoutfsu' timestamp='1354653704' post='854875']
Just curious but do you find it odd that some of the worst things are perpetrated by people proclaiming it done for god?
[/quote]

God is just the name the perps give the voice in their head. They would just as easy blame it on their Dog if they were an Athiest. I don't know what the Colorado and Arizona shooters called the voices they heard, but it wasn't God as neither were religious. The worst things are always done for The State, not for God. See China as evidence.
  • Like 1
I don't care what you think about Rush Limbaugh but he was discussing this exact subject yesterday and referred to his archives for this little tidbit. The topic started when he discussed the recent murder/suicide of Jovan Belcher and that lead to this vintage piece from his 1992 TV show.

He's dead on IMO.

[url="http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/videos#uri=channels/381255/1705983"]http://www.rushlimba.../381255/1705983[/url]

transcript available below.

[url="http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/12/03Jovan"]http://www.rushlimba...2012/12/03Jovan[/url]

. Edited by kieefer