Lebanon show 12/29 & 12/30

I went to the last one too, and it was very crowded. After seeing the pictures of the Knoxville show on here, I'm thinkin I'll be mad that I waited in line to be farted on on bumped around if I don't find anything I need. But that being said, I'm still going to go, maybe I can get in and out before everyone leaves Waffle House ha ha

I'll never intentionally give the Lebanon bunch another dollar! The last show, the guy checking guns at the entrance grabbed my like new, unfired rifle and slammed it on a table. I said something about it, and he got sort of smart with me. Should have belted him in the mouth, but I chose not to make a scene. Also, there wasn't anything worth having at the show. What a waste and an excersise in frustration.

Show was packed. I stood in line 45 minutes to get in. Shoulder to shoulder for 2.5 hrs that I was there. Still a line to get in when I left. I sold the two guns I carried to HCP olders. Prices on tables were high: AR 30rd mags $50, DMPS 308 carbine $1799 (Walmart had at one time for $972). Win 9mm FMJ $32/100 (Walmart $23.95/100). Alot of dealers with high markup, maybe could not replenish inventory in near future.
Show was packed. I stood in line 45 minutes to get in. Shoulder to shoulder for 2.5 hrs that I was there. Still a line to get in when I left. I sold the two guns I carried to HCP olders. Prices on tables were high: AR 30rd mags $50, DMPS 308 carbine $1799 (Walmart had at one time for $972). Win 9mm FMJ $32/100 (Walmart $23.95/100). Alot of dealers with high markup, maybe could not replenish inventory in near future.

Ditto!  But in my case a complyetr waste of time.  Doubt Ill go back...OMG saw a Keltec PLR16 for 1400,.

[quote name="leftyk82" post="871525" timestamp="1356811554"]Found some 62g lake city green tip. $1.40 per ROUND Yikes[/quote] Double Yikes........5.56 has doubled in price in a week... After reading some of the post guess I will stay home and save some gas and cash...

Adding up to 70% to the same stuff they had 3 weeks ago I just don't see how they can look you in the face. Just shows you no matter how nice they are to you they stick it to you if they can. I am sick and tired of some of the guys running table lying to your face and not batting a eye.

[quote name='BLACKVANDRIVER' timestamp='1356832188' post='871782']What a joke and worthless! A majority of the vendors were rude. A small percentage of the patrons be they toothless and un bathed were rude and they all just seem to be able to find my feet or rub up against me and I amost most puked on the wife from this fat hillbillys body odor. [/quote] Lol!
Yeah, I experienced the ninja farts as well today in Lebanon. My first time there, and probably the last unless I'm just really bored. There just wasn't much selection.

Well at least maybe someone was trying to be polite. There was plenty there that if you put them all in a row could have sounded like an old time gospel hymn!