Shipping delays

I can't imagine how busy the online gun folks are right now. I placed an order with Brownell's on the 17th and it still hasn't shipped. They are typically next day folks. Aim Surplus took 8 days to get one out the door to me. I had a small order with Midway that made it out in two days but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule right now.

I wonder how long this is going to be the new normal...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed an order with the Mako Group (quality steel AR mags at nearly normal prices).  Two days later I placed another order, and my invoice number had jumped a couple thousand.

The company posted a notice that they were not answering phones; all hands from CEO on down were in the warehouse boxing and shipping orders.

I have several orders in at a couple places to. Some for 10 days or more and still no shipping date or tracking numbers.

I was watching BX-25 mags on Midway that were suppose to be in stock on the 28th now it says back ordered until sometime next May. :stunned: That is almost half a year away!!!  :screwy:

I placed an upper order with vtsupply on the 19th it still shows pending and a couple days after I placed my order they went up 20% on everything. I will not order from them again. Ordered a lower build kit from PSA the 19th still processing
[quote name='vontar' timestamp='1356798961' post='871368']aimsurplus took about 8 days on a pair of GSG 22 mags I ordered.[/quote] Better pick up the +4 followers joebobs has :) that way you can make it a high cap assault death spewer.

update the psa lower build kit i ordered on 12/19 just shipped today.

The upper i ordered fromt vtsupply is still pending.

ordred mags from Core15 on 12/27 they are set to deliver today.

ordered mags from quantico tactical 12/30 they shipped 1/02

placed order with joebobs 12/30 no shipping info yet. 

Midway has been the fastest I have experienced yet. That's the first place i like to use. I placed an order earlier today and just got the email that it has been shipped! DSGARMS.com was surprisingly fast, too. The order I placed at brownells on the 18th shipped the day after I sent a polite email last week. I have G19 mags on back order from a couple places that will probably ship after I'm too old to enjoy them.
I ordered some small parts from Midway on Dec. 17,2012. They shipped them on Dec. 20, 2012 using USPS Parcel. It's now Jan 6, 2013 and I still have not received the parts. I called Midway and they said the package can't be tracked since it was sent by USPS parcel. I sent email to USPS and Midway on Jan 3, 2013 but haven't heard anything back yet. I searched but can't find the parts in stock anywhere now.

I ordered a buffer tube assy and an LPK from palmetto on the 19th. It still hasn't shipped. I emailed them on the 4th, which was 15 days, and my response said it should go out this week. I had ordered some upper parts from midwayusa the 19th as well, and they were shipped a few days later. Obviously some places have had higher volume than others, and aren't equipped to handle it. On a side note, I had requested a notification from aimsurplus when .223 came into stock. Got the email yesterday morning, while I was online, so I immediately went to order and they sold out before I could finish my order. It was less than 10 minutes from the email notification...