Glock 10 round magazines

wjh2657

Praying for no changes, but just to be ready for changes if they come, I tried to find 2 ten round mags for my G23. Every supplier and dealer I have checked (CTD,MIDWAY, Brownells, Glock Shop and local guys. ) tells me that none are to be had or can be ordered in the near future. In short, Glock has none stockpiled. I sent a customer service email to GLOCK, USA and asked if this was true but have yet to receive a reply.

Anybody have some substantial intel on this?

I'm sure they are pounding out as many hi capacity magazines as they can for now. I once lived in a state that restricted magazines to 10rds and just getting those were sometimes difficult. I actually suspect that 10rd mags will be a hot commodity for months to come regardless.

No one knows what will be passed yet or even what will be proposed.  Before you start looking for 10 round mags, I'd wait to see what Washington does.  No need to panic yet.  This is far from being a done deal.  And the longer it all drags on the harder it will be to pass anything.

In the meantime, if you want to do something about magazines, I suggest you put your ammunition, firearms and magazines down and call, write and email your representatives on the national and state level and express your opinion about gun control.  IF your representatives are having public meetings in your area, go to those meetings and express your views in a civil and diplomatic way.  Put  the best face you can on our cause.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 3

I don't know about 10 rounders but I bet if you setup a table at the next New York gun show with a sign saying "Buying your high capacity mags" you might do pretty well.

That is if they have gun shows up there anymore. Since the legislation requires they be sold out of state, I'm thinking of setting a table up on the road just behind the "Welcome to Pennsylvania" road sign (not really, but might be an idea?) Edited by npgunner