AR15's in stock here

JohnC

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team
It's definitely not a CA-compliant rifle. I think the lock is approved for Californians. I'm just tired of seeing people getting raped by suppliers/dealers/other people.

If they get some kind of ban through, then maybe $1500 is cheap. But if not, a lot of people are sure going to be upset that they bought $600 rifles.

It's definitely not a CA-compliant rifle. I think the lock is approved for Californians. I'm just tired of seeing people getting raped by suppliers/dealers/other people.

If they get some kind of ban through, then maybe $1500 is cheap. But if not, a lot of people are sure going to be upset that they bought $600 rifles.

I think judging by Gunbroker there are going to be lots of people upset over what they paid...there only hope of not losing their A$$ is that supply is so overwhelmed value might hold for 8mos-1yr

Me personally if I was to pay the jacked up AR prices right now it would have to be a name brand factory built gun (daniel defense comes to mind).  Thats really the only chance of not losing 50% value like has happened the last 2 times people panicked.

M&P Sports are still in the 1300 to 1500 range now, but mainstream $1000 rifles are only in the $1500 range.  Looks like we made it through the days of the $2500 DPMS Sportical.

On the up side, using GunBroker as a guide, I'm watching some of the lowers starting to drop... slightly.  They peaked at the $450-550 range, they are down to the $300-350 range.  Little by little things will get back to normal.  Still stupidly high, but seems like we've hit critical mass and survived.

FWIW, I CAN'T wait for prices to get back to "normal" (whatever that will be) and see all the "NIB unfired <insert WalMart purchased rifle> for sale.  Need to pay some bills. $400 OBO." listings coming up in about 2-3 months from now.

Mac

Guest Frozone

M&P Sports are still in the 1300 to 1500 range now, but mainstream $1000 rifles are only in the $1500 range.  Looks like we made it through the days of the $2500 DPMS Sportical.

On the up side, using GunBroker as a guide, I'm watching some of the lowers starting to drop... slightly.  They peaked at the $450-550 range, they are down to the $300-350 range.  Little by little things will get back to normal.  Still stupidly high, but seems like we've hit critical mass and survived.

FWIW, I CAN'T wait for prices to get back to "normal" (whatever that will be) and see all the "NIB unfired <insert WalMart purchased rifle> for sale.  Need to pay some bills. $400 OBO." listings coming up in about 2-3 months from now.

Mac

Been looking for something that was "here's my first post" worthy... 

Mac, I'm waiting for the exact same thing. If this all blows over like I expect, there will be some decent bargains to be had on scary-looking black guns in the hopefully-soon future.