$300 Life Membership in National Rifle Association via Tom Gresham

TGO David

An update on my $300 lifetime membership-- although I got mine through the Tom Gresham link, and they didn't ask for my current member number at the time, I logged in today at NRA member services, and my membership reflects the update-- now shows me as a lifetime member with my original member ID. It also automatically upgraded the AD&D policy amount to $10K. Now all I'm waiting on is my new life member card.

So my earlier concerns have been put to rest.

I checked on my "lifetime membership" ordered using the phone number in the Guntalk link -  http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=15&newsID=491  I actually ordered two, one for me and one for my son.  The charges posted to my account yesterday so I checked NRA web site, nothing nothing had changed there yet.  I checked again a few minutes ago and I'm now listed as an "Regular Annual" member . . . prepaid through February 28, 2033 !!??  At my age 20 years is probably a "lifetime" but it's not what was advertised.

Anyone else had a similar experience? 

I checked on my "lifetime membership" ordered using the phone number in the Guntalk link -  http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=15&newsID=491  I actually ordered two, one for me and one for my son.  The charges posted to my account yesterday so I checked NRA web site, nothing nothing had changed there yet.  I checked again a few minutes ago and I'm now listed as an "Regular Annual" member . . . prepaid through February 28, 2033 !!??  At my age 20 years is probably a "lifetime" but it's not what was advertised.

Give them a few days. It hit my card, and then took a little time before my status changed on the NRA site.

did the same to me-- then I checked it again 3 days later and it had been changed from "regular annual" to "lifetime". Check it again in a couple of days.