Anyone order from www.mastercastbullets.com?

I have many times and his .45 softer bullets work great and are inexpensive.  The only "issue" I've had was when he charged my card like 2 months after I placed the order.  I received the bullets in 2 weeks and thought all was well (didn't notice that he hadn't charged me yet for whatever reason) but I got hit with a charge about 2 months later.  This wasn't that big a deal to me but just seemed odd. 

Guest Fruit jar

So all this time of reading post and replying to post saying I want 1 K of bullets or primers that's been wrong? It should have been 1M? Who started the K for 1,000?

Mastercast is a top notch, family run business.  If you call them you will get Mike or his wife every time.  They are honest and cast great bullets.

Prices are good too!!!

I have never had any problems with them and you will likely have the same experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I have discovered their are TWO companies named Mastercast.  One is mastercastbullets.com, in Ill, and a mastercast.org in Penn.

Both owners are named Mike, just so you can tell them apart.  The one that I am ordering from is mastercastbullets.com.

I will give you a range report when they come in and get loaded and fired.

These bullets are lubed and ready to load.

Regarding tumbling 'factory' cast loads;  I used to buy 165 gr. .308 bullets from Magnus (www.magnusbulletcompany.com).  They came with lube grooves well filled with a blue lube.  I experimented with tumbling their bullets in 50% Aloz/Xlox, 40% clear mineral spirits and 10% cooked off Johnson's paste wax.  

Results were cleaner bore with less scrubbing and less smoke.  

Now I cast my own from a Ranch Dog mold.  Tumble lightly, size, tumble again lightly for great hunting and range loads.

Your results may vary, but with cast pistol velocities, you should not need to lube bullets from MB, Magnus, Penn, etc.

http://mastercastbullets.com/> This one>  Ordered 4000, 200gr lswc ( two orders) the bullets are not quite from a H&G 68 mold, just a tad short, there were about 50 that were missing lube or the lube was partly missing. They messed-up the second order, had to call. Most of the bullets were fine, accurate and did not lead my 1911s and by far and away the best price out there. If you are on a budget, they are a good deal if the order goes as it should.

http://www.mastercast.net/ This one>  I have ordered over 50,000 from Mike and Kate never a problem with an order, I have found only ONE bullet that wasn`t perfect. The bullets (200gr lswc) are as good or better than any, and I have tryed that bullet from just about all the major bullet makers. A better price than most, fast shipping and good customer service. I try others, but keep going back to them. 

Looks like the .net site is closing their doors.

NO, they just stopped their loaded ammo sales, so they could devote more time to casting. Read the "Important Message" at the top of their web page.

BTW, just placed a order and got a e-mail that it is on the way.   

Guest Fruit jar

When all orders are filled we will put all the loading
equipment up for sale. We would like to sell it in one transaction. If
anyone is interested you can contact us after the first of the year.

EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN SOLD

Thank You once again from the bottom of our hearts and may God Bless us all.

Mike & Kate

I looked at the site when I found your link. At the bottom of all pages it had "updated 02/11/13". Ok, I got up and took a shower. When I returned, most listings are at 0, and updated 02/12/13. I was going to call and place an order. What I want is not in stock now.

Edited by Fruit jar

FRUIT JAR  ---  Putting out misinformation ain`t good, IF, that was the intention, hope not.

I just talked to Mike Symbala, owner of Mastercast.net. He said demand is up but he has most cast bullets in stock and they are expanding their line of cast bullets. Their web site is CLEAR--NO MORE LOADED AMMO, this does not apply to cast bullets.

You must of went to the wrong site or read their message wrong???

Again, IMHO, these are the are the best CAST BULLETS I have found and their price and service is top notch.

BTW, my bullet order is at the PO as I write.      REGARDS 

Guest Fruit jar

I was pretty tired when I looked at their site last night. I see that I read their notice wrong. I'll look at it again when I get home. Maybe they will have in stock some things I want soon.