full shelf full of armalite ar-15s and 10s

Guest Hannibal82

Guest Hannibal82

I stopped by J-Floyds in Sevierville today and saw they had a full rack full of ar's. Just thought I would let people know incase they were looking to spend way too much money.

i bet the prices were high.  they got to be if they got that many for sale.  i don't have any guns anymore.  the federal government says i don't need them anymore.  i got me some scissors from work today.  i need a holster for them.  think i will check over at the crossbreed site for a new carry holster.  i hope the government will let me keep them, because the grip is black, so i just don't know.  but i also had a blue pair, should have took them to be on the safe side.  

• Like 3

i got me some scissors from work today.  i need a holster for them.  think i will check over at the crossbreed site for a new carry holster.  i hope the government will let me keep them, because the grip is black, so i just don't know.  but i also had a blue pair, should have took them to be on the safe side.  

Better not be >4" blades, man. Class A 'meanor right here in ole Tennersee.

i got me some scissors from work today.  i need a holster for them.  think i will check over at the crossbreed site for a new carry holster.  i hope the government will let me keep them, because the grip is black, so i just don't know.  but i also had a blue pair, should have took them to be on the safe side.  

I can make you a holster. IWB, OWB, kydex, leather? LOL

Guest Hannibal82

yeah the prices were pretty typical for nowa days! I did find some sweet battle scissors across the street at staples too if your interested. Prices were very reasonable, I think they were about 5.99 for 2 of them.

yeah the prices were pretty typical for nowa days! I did find some sweet battle scissors across the street at staples too if your interested. Prices were very reasonable, I think they were about 5.99 for 2 of them.

Thanks for looking out! I found a great pair on amazon and I have 2 extra cases on backorder from scissorsales.com that I'm planning to flip on scissorbroker when the impending ban gets announced.  :pleased:

• 4 weeks later...

They have ~20 AR's and the majority are about $1300-1400. 

This is my least favorite shop in the Knoxville metro area.  They feature low end handguns and charge the highest prices in the area.  It is a poorly run shop IMO.

Its the same here in west TN.. I was at a shop the other day that had a wall FULL of sporting rifles.. After seeing the pricing i knew why the wall was full.. They did have a Springfield M14 that was SWEET, didn't even ask what they wanted for it.. And about the scissors, dont waste the money!! When it takes a FFL to possess ammo we can all use our long guns like ball bat"s. And in response to a few other statements in this thread, anyone reckon they will ban NASCAR.. If we can save just one innocent person isn't it our duty to do so.. (typed with a hint of sarcasm and with all due respect to the people and families that have lost loved one due to a senseless shooting) Any WHoo! Carry on gentlemen..