picked this up from a friend at work :D

Guest sL1k

Friend of mine at work told me about running across a deal on a used m&p 15-22 and she couldn't pass it up it was the second one she had bought in 3 weeks. My response was jokingly "you don't need two of them that's just selfishness sell me one!" a couple weeks later I asked again "when are you going to sell me one?" a nice laugh and a NEVER! was the answer.

Well my friend needed some extra $ and came to me first.

I am now the owner of a S&W m&p OD green 15-22 :D

IMAG0347_zpsc89e81f9.jpg
IMAG0346_zps3b25c061.jpg
IMAG0349_zps6333ab26.jpg
IMAG0344-1_zpsff4e485f.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well LGS had the magpul version for $629 which is a fine price, but more than I wanted to spend. I like the Walmart price of $450 :)

well I paid Wal-Mart's price for this one. good news is after stripping down it I cannot see that its been fired much at all.

funny thing was I didn't even know the color till she brought it up to let me see it, I have not seen a green one.

well I paid Wal-Mart's price for this one. good news is after stripping down it I cannot see that its been fired much at all.

funny thing was I didn't even know the color till she brought it up to let me see it, I have not seen a green one.

Good deal on the price. I've seen a few green ones but seem to be like the white whale. Nice stick

Has anybody shot one of them? Seen 'em today at the show and wondering just how good they are. I think the the price was under 650, but not real sure.

Yes they are pretty sweet. Well worth the $450 Walmart price. Or $650 with all the magpul goodies. Only draw back is they take proprietary mags, but those mags do come with a lever to lower the spring to ease in loading. Only thing better in my opinion would be a dedicated upper for a standard AR lower

Has anybody shot one of them? Seen 'em today at the show and wondering just how good they are. I think the the price was under 650, but not real sure.

I haven't shot it yet, but from what I have read they are very accurate and reliable.

That is quite the treasure right now. If only you can find the elusive ammo it takes, you'll be in business! :cool:

I've got the ammo I just gotta find more mags :/
ive got a brick of .22 ill sell you for $80 :hiding:

its NOT the ammo i bought at redbank walmart a few weeks ago for $25....definitely not...i have the highest quality, federal bulk youve ever laid your eyes on. They dont make this stuff everyday you know.

lol all crap aside nice m&p you have there, put me on the jealousy list! Edited by reed1285

ive got a brick of .22 ill sell you for $80 :hiding:

its NOT the ammo i bought at redbank walmart a few weeks ago for $25....definitely not...i have the highest quality, federal bulk youve ever laid your eyes on. They dont make this stuff everyday you know.

lol all crap aside nice m&p you have there, put me on the jealousy list!

I bet that was made by the master loader on a single stage press at the federal factory!
I still need to stop by there tomorrow to see if they are getting anything else in.

I'm on the hunt for mags now :/

I bet that was made by the master loader on a single stage press at the federal factory!
I still need to stop by there tomorrow to see if they are getting anything else in.

I'm on the hunt for mags now :/

yeah i havent been by there lately either, ill keep my eyes out on mags for you

I've got the ammo I just gotta find more mags :/

I bought some mags from Promag, I had a few factory S&W ones but couldn't get my hands on any more so I checked into the Promag ones.  Took me about 2 weeks to get them, from the time I ordered them but that's better than driving around town all the time looking for factory mags that dont't exist.  They seem pretty well built but I havent used them yet, I figured my factory mags would be my primary ones.  Here's the link      http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/smi-a6.htm

I bought some mags from Promag, I had a few factory S&W ones but couldn't get my hands on any more so I checked into the Promag ones. Took me about 2 weeks to get them, from the time I ordered them but that's better than driving around town all the time looking for factory mags that dont't exist. They seem pretty well built but I havent used them yet, I figured my factory mags would be my primary ones. Here's the link http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/smi-a6.htm

thanks for the link I have heard about them some people say they are good some say bad I thought about grabbing one either way