TSA - how many terriorists have you caught?

NoBanStan

I concur w tricky nicky but,tsa is a necessary evil.its either tsa or cuff every passenger before take off.and no carry ons.Simple.I fly frequently,and have done so for a very long time.If its not bad guys boarding aircraft, its stupid people bringing items on board they should leave at home.I want tsa to be around so idiots dont bring lithium batteries on in a bag with leaking nail polish remover or acetone,i want tsa to take blow torch style lighters away.I want TSA to maintain a list of nuts and threats that shouldn't be on a machine that travels at 350 plus mph at 7 miles up...again necessary evil that will go away when stupid becomes a fixable mode...

I disagree with this 100%. The TSA is completely unnecessary. The only reason terrorists hijack planes is because they know that the passengers have been stripped of their ability to fight back. Change that, and we can get rid of the blue shirts.

• Like 1

looking at http://blog.tsa.gov they post pictures & charts claiming to confiscate on average what appears to be between 15-30 firearms, many loaded with chambered rounds per week around the country and a variety of other odds & ends including a surprising number of grenades, not real sure what that's about. some bazookas, disassembled rifles, what appears to random components of detonation devices and quite a few bladed objects like knives in comb handles? where do people get some of that novelty junk or why they think oh yeah it's cool i'm sure i can pass by a $14k dollar machine undetected cause it's between socks. i haven't flown in 6 years because i refuse to subject myself to their tactics. serious overhaul needs to occur & i obviously am not appraised of what goes on enough Personally to say more except.. the thread title really should spell terrorist correctly. mmm k thanks.

. the thread title really should spell terrorist correctly. mmm k thanks.

grammar-nazi2.jpg

Yeah, I realize it's spelling and not grammar, but I lump this in with people who tell other people that "irregardless" isn't a word. 100% correct and 100% unnecessary

• Like 1

He's a bit of a tool about it... but..

make sure you watch it through to the end where he points out that brought in a can of pepper spray without consiquence.

hey, yoo mispelt consequence too...get a dickshunerry or a theesawruss, ya dork

:rofl:

wish i actually had something better to do on a Saturday morning than troll your thread, but sadly, I don't. Edited by BigK

hey, yoo mispelt consequence too...get a dickshunerry or a theesawruss, ya dork

:rofl:

wish i actually had something better to do on a Saturday morning than troll your thread, but sadly, I don't.

Screw you guys, i'm gonna go join arfcom!  :surrender:

• Like 2

I love the fact that the guy used There instead of Their. Added points for the hidden OCD   :up:

nazi's shouldn't have an apostrophe, too stop should be to stop, soceity is society.

downward slide is redundant but that's just personal

yeah, cause they don't have any thread trolls, Internet heroes, or spelling Nazis over there!

Well, the application for the site requires me to submit proof that I own an AR15 with skull print cerakote. So looks like i'm staying here.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I concur w tricky nicky but,tsa is a necessary evil.its either tsa or cuff every passenger before take off.and no carry ons.Simple.I fly frequently,and have done so for a very long time.If its not bad guys boarding aircraft, its stupid people bringing items on board they should leave at home.I want tsa to be around so idiots dont bring lithium batteries on in a bag with leaking nail polish remover or acetone,i want tsa to take blow torch style lighters away.I want TSA to maintain a list of nuts and threats that shouldn't be on a machine that travels at 350 plus mph at 7 miles up...again necessary evil that will go away when stupid becomes a fixable mode...

My, I wonder how we ever got along before the Patriot Act? All us dumbasses seemed to be able to get on

and off airplanes just fine, then. There was actually security before the Patriot Act. I didn't care much for it,

either, but forming a bunch of thugs to check your panties never was the answer.

The TSA doesn't do anything now. Why would you expect it to work in the future? If you prefer a little security,

fine, but remember what you gave up to get it. The price tag was too high.

Well, the application for the site requires me to submit proof that I own an AR15 with skull print cerakote. So looks like i'm staying here.

You're not cool until ya got some skulls, spartan logos and Latin writing of some sort..... lots and lots of Punisher skulls... for, um, all the Punishing one does.

Oh, you're just mad because nobody wants to go shoot with you ever since you had your AR Duracoated with pastel colors and a floral print. Edited by BigK

Oh, you're just mad because nobody wants to go shoot with you ever since you had your AR Duracoated with pastel colors and a floral print.

unicorns and rainbows man, get it right

05-OMG-AR15-Unicorn.jpg

Edited by NoBanStan
  • Like 3

For those that really dont get it or dont ever fly anywhere,The reason things get successfully exploited or blown to bits is because of complacency,stupidity and someones desire to make a point.TSA "aint" the perfect high speed agency that neutralizes all threats,i consider them a groaning neccessity,but then again no one is lured into govt work for high pay and perks.( elected officials exempt)hence sometimes you really do get what you pay for.Theyre human just like we are.theyre not perfect as we are,but their mission is vital,and sometimes their mission doesnt go well.On another note,I'd rather have my life end on better terms than dying because of what some idiot brought onboard aircraft that should have been stopped....Ive been around air wreckage,typically theres usually a shortage of survivors.TSA may suck to deal with but its no worse than dealing with other breeders or sources of ignorance....pls dont forget that 9/11 started with turds wielding boxcutters doing takedowns on jets people and buildings...before TSA and arfcom in full force came stumbling along.... 

Edited by Dustbuster