Goodmans's Gun ans Kinfe Show March 16-17

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

He's on the road, back from picking up stuff. He's going to be in Lexington, this weekend. I don't know if

his daughter will be in Nashville or not.

He's on the road, back from picking up stuff. He's going to be in Lexington, this weekend. I don't know if

his daughter will be in Nashville or not.

I hope they are represented this weekend, only reason I am going is to stop by the booth.

Guest 6.8 AR

He said not going to be in Nashville this weekend. If you guys want to send me a pm, I'll get what prices and what

he has available, and will get back to you with a price and when I can get my hands on it. I've been helping him

for a little while. I'll do what I can.

Guest 6.8 AR

I need some 308 168g SMK bullets and IMR4895 powder but I don't want to fight the crowd for it. I wish I could buy from David/Sam direct, if they have a place of business.

I saw about ten cases of SMK's get divided up for two shows. How many do you want. I think I can hold on to the

4895, also. Pm me and I will get you a price.

I've seen a decent amount, no great piles of it or wide selection, but not impossible to get some form of defensive ammo at almost every show I've been to in the last 3 months. Not at a price you might like, but some is available.

I went - usual cast of characters. Not a lot of selling taking place other than one guy that I saw who brought what must have been ten pistols and was selling them like they were going out of style - all were in the 300-400 range.

I did manage to score a can of 100 milsurp 50BMG for only $250 plus tax so that was cool!

And managed to sell one rifle as I was walking out the door.

The Prepper thing next door was interesting - the doomsday Prepper folks from nat geo were there looking for folks! Yikes!

Thanks for making me so less disappointed guys, guess I didn't miss anything, huh?  No way I could have gone by myself after the stupid surgery but everybody pooped out on me as well (Why I stick to myself so much I guess).  No point in going if Dave or Sam isn't there anyways.

Thanks for making me so less disappointed guys, guess I didn't miss anything, huh?  No way I could have gone by myself after the stupid surgery but everybody pooped out on me as well (Why I stick to myself so much I guess).  No point in going if Dave or Sam isn't there anyways.

The only time I go is when they are there.