I don't remember seeing anything about this around here.

I'm going to start sending this link to people who ask "why do you carry a gun"

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/07/evil-among-us.html

WARNING..Do NOT click on video if curse words offend you. Don't play the video at work due to the language of the street rat.

This is a insight into the mind of the enemy...pay attention to his last words and imagine he's talking about your family.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pjblurton

I think this is exactly why we all carry and constantly fight to maintain our rights to contiue to do so. The lack of remorse of this maggot is the same as many other maggots still out on the streets today. I hated to read that one of these guys murdered was a carry permit holder. This POS said it best when he said that he didn't have anything to live for. Each one of us should approach everyone that we don't know as having the potential to do this to us or our family.

Guest Todd@CIS

There are more of these walking streets in the US than people realize.

It suprises no one when discussing Metro Projects, but after moving from there to a Rutherford Co police dept, I assure you that we deal with human debris here too.

IMO, when you leave your home and choose not to carry a firearm when you legally could do so, you are choosing to be a victim/sheep and are putting yourself/family at the mercy of a better armed predator...just hoping that this monster won't visit you today.

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest Engloid

It seems like a large majority of POS's like this are black. Is it that they're the ones that make the news, or are there just that many more black POS's than there are white POS's.

Guest pjblurton
It is interesting to think about it that way. I wonder why they don't pursue this angle?

I guarantee you if this were a "horse of another color", so to speak, it would be a hate crime free-for-all with every reverend and coalition on the planet converging on this city!

Guest sling

Its amazing to see when a white guy kills a black guy its a hate crime...but when a black man kills a white man its just a statisical homicide.

I have to traverse on Nolensville Pk\ Murfreesboro Pk late at night sometimes. I never leave without being prepared. Whats sad is that its come to that.

I guarantee you if this were a "horse of another color", so to speak, it would be a hate crime free-for-all with every reverend and coalition on the planet converging on this city!

you mean like that malcom x wannabe did to Joe Horn?

that guy is SO laughable. I actually KNOW someone like that. he's a black guy..and so lazy that if breathing wasn't automatic, he'd be dead...and he's one of the biggest racists that I have ever met.

on the other hand, my best friend on the planet is a black man from chicago Illinois. we've been to war together, he was in my wedding right up there beside me. through thick or thin, I know that if I needed help, all I'd need to do would be to call and he'd come bearing ammo or money..whichever is needed.

people LEARN to be racist from others. these kids find it "cool" to be racist because they see it from others..al sharpton, jesse jackson, barack obama AND his wannabe preacher.

they want to be all gangsta...well..this gangsta is gonna get a needle in the arm..or he'll be toilet paper, chasing an asbestos rabbit through hell when they light him up in the chair.

I can honestly say that there are some people in this world that NEED killing. and when people enable those bad folks...I suggest we either teach or break them of that.

But it happened so fast. Would anyone be able to even get to their gun in time to defend themselves?

Lots of incidents happen fast, but lots of people are able to defend themselves.

Without a gun, you stand practically no chance of winning a gunfight. With a gun, at least you have a chance.