Midway has some subsonic 22lr in stock

Yea they rip ya on the shipping sadly if they had the 5000 in stock shipping is same as 500 rnds.

Would have certainly picked it up if 5000 were available.

Their shipping is odd - although perhaps shipping ammo is more expensive via UPS/Fedex?  Whenever my mag backorders ship - shipping is about $4.75 or so.  Had 5 or 6 backorders filled over the past couple of months and that's always the shipping.

Guest mechanically

I was on my way over here to post this up. I hated the shipping cost too, but have been jonsein' to try some subsonic in my Contender for sneaky squirrel purposes... We'll see how it does!

Guest K7Sparky

USPS flat rate took a BIG jump this Jan and Midway uses the FR boxes a lot.

I knew powder and primers had a Hazmat surcharge.  Guess it makes the same lack of sence for loaded ammo.

Postage to Canada went up around 400%

Dang it.  I wanted to get a small amount as I have heard reports that my new Beretta Neos will cycle them.  Then again, I guess I did not need 50 or pay 15 bucks shipping just for an experiment.  LOL 

All gone now..expected re-stock is April 9. I signed up for email notification for .22 LR ammo with Midway & Walmart.

The problem with email notifications is the ammo is sold out before you ever get the email it's in stock. Don't even ask how I know ok?

You know, 22 LR is quickly being adapted by the gun world as darn near as good as currency. I've traded for, as well as with it several times this year. Never would I have thought 500 22's would get me 100 223 or vice-versa.

You people that don't have any ammo and didn't plan ahead need to find something else to do for a while for things to get back to reasonable.  Prices will NEVER again be what they were but this is absoletly ridiculous.

$90 for a 525 box of Golden Bullets?  And you consider it?!?!?

I don't mean to rag on anyone, but just do not buy at that price.  I'd take up knitting before paying that much for .22 ammo but if you're really in need there's some 100% markup in the classifieds right now.

Edited by Garufa

You people that don't have any ammo and didn't plan ahead need to find something else to do for a while for things to get back to reasonable.  Prices will NEVER again be what they were but this is absoletly ridiculous.

$90 for a 525 box of Golden Bullets?  And you consider it?!?!?

I don't mean to rag on anyone, but just do not buy at that price.  I'd take up knitting before paying that much for .22 ammo.

Actually no, but wanted to see the tax and shipping cost. I'm with you, wait till things calm down.... next year about this time ...maybe.