gun instructional video for all

Still funny but I guess that's the point, funny videos get views.

Hard to believe that the whole thing was fake though, he sounded clueless throughout the video.

I didn't know about that "feature" though.  Is that only with that gun or will a Mossberg 500 fire like that too?  Pretty cool rapid fire technique.

Edited by Romad7

What a goon, i didnt know his history. Why would somebody voluntarily make a idiot of themselves on the web. Its beyond me

Fake fake fake. Why would he make a video being an idiot, then upload to the internet afterwords?

Fake fake fake. Why would he make a video being an idiot, then upload to the internet afterwords?

thats what i meant, why would somebody want to make themselves look like a fool and then upload it anyway? attention whore i guess. even if it is the wrong kind of attention

Guest Keal G Seo

The comments about it being someone that does these on purpose...I didn't see one link to any of them being the same person. Now my opinion is still that is fake because, as Patton stated, lack of debris. If it weren't fake as far as who uploaded it, could have been anyone that had access to the camera. One of my favorite things to do when I loan out a camera or buy a used one is recover the hard drive...I've seen quite a few of my friends nude and one particularly hot one as well :) Anyone can learn forensic video recovery in about 30 minutes online.

Guest TankerHC

So on this fake one, it appears to me the slide racks when he pulls the trigger. Yet no other sign of an actual firing. And it is fake.

http://youtu.be/nIBU8yGKZjE

Or this one. Clearly fake but people are commenting (Arguing) that its real and the guy clearly states that he used Adobe right in his post.

http://youtu.be/zQ_iJ925ZxE

Another fake one, and people still arguing that its real. (This guy has been doing this around the web for a while)

http://youtu.be/V5so9b3lFuA

Tons of these fakes around the web, for a while they were popping up daily like it was the thing to do.

Then you have plenty of real ones. Like this guy who shot himself in the leg with a 91/30 IN HIS HOUSE.

Warning: Graphic

http://youtu.be/mNXK4S5sew0

Edited by TankerHC

thats what i meant, why would somebody want to make themselves look like a fool and then upload it anyway? attention whore i guess. even if it is the wrong kind of attention

Notice that he said it was a 12 guage and inserted a yellow shell.

The comments about it being someone that does these on purpose...I didn't see one link to any of them being the same person. Now my opinion is still that is fake because, as Patton stated, lack of debris. If it weren't fake as far as who uploaded it, could have been anyone that had access to the camera. One of my favorite things to do when I loan out a camera or buy a used one is recover the hard drive...I've seen quite a few of my friends nude and one particularly hot one as well :) Anyone can learn forensic video recovery in about 30 minutes online.

I did that once when a guy borrowed my camera at a house party. Turns out he wanted to show a girl how impressive his "piece" was. Not what I expected when I was going over the party footage...