lol dumby shoots the cab of his truck

Sam1

Guest TresOsos

which is dumber...shooting a hole in your truck..or posting a video of you shooting a hole in your truck.

Edited by TresOsos

I once shot a chronograph in a similar way.

The bore is LOWER than the height of the scope. 

So one must remember to RAISE the bore above the chronograph.

Good thing I did it with a low powered air rifle and only nicked the the top edge.

No real damage was done. It happens more than you would think. Especially to new owner of chronographs.

I'm betting many a truck bed sides have been dealt the same fate. Shooting off the bed rail over the bed of the truck

with a scoped gun. I can't laugh at the guy. I can completely see how it happened. 

Edited by TnShooter83
I shot mine once. I was trying to ungun so I could be legal at a school. Well shot a hole clean through my door into the front fender. Can't be seen with the door closed and it don't leak. Just reminds me to be more careful.

I once shot a chronograph in a similar way.

The bore is LOWER than the height of the scope. 

So one must remember to RAISE the bore above the chronograph.

Good thing I did it with a low powered air rifle and only nicked the the top edge.

No real damage was done. It happens more than you would think. Especially to new owner of chronographs.

I'm betting many a truck bed sides have been dealt the same fate. Shooting off the bed rail over the bed of the truck

with a scoped gun. I can't laugh at the guy. I can completely see how it happened. 

I saw this very thing happen at Cheatham WMA one time. The old guy announced to everyone at the range he was going to set up his new chrono and all were welcome to use it. He un-boxed it set it up, then promptly blew it to hell with a .357 wheel gun. it looked like a helicopter exploded with all the pieces fluttering down. I thought I was going to piss all over myself I was laughing so hard.

• Like 2

I saw this very thing happen at Cheatham WMA one time. The old guy announced to everyone at the range he was going to set up his new chrono and all were welcome to use it. He un-boxed it set it up, then promptly blew it to hell with a .357 wheel gun. it looked like a helicopter exploded with all the pieces fluttering down. I thought I was going to piss all over myself I was laughing so hard.

I so wish you had video of that.

I so wish you had video of that.

Dude I wish I did to! It was years ago, I was with my FIL. It might not have been so funny if the guy had mot made such a production of having the damn thing there, and then he just blasted the thing on the very first shot.