Free federal target match 22lr 325 rounds 1madss has put up some more ammo 2nd page

ted

Shipped out this morning you will have it tommorow NoBanStan. If any one else would like to put up some free 22lr to give to a parent so a child may have some fun shooting when 22lr is hard to find please feel free to list it here . Thanks Ted

WTH. I'm in :woohoo:

I only have 250 rounds of Eley Sport that I can put up. But hopefully it will give some kids a good time. Same stipulations as Ted listed in his first post.

I'm also in Spring Hill, but I'm in west Nashville through the week.

Edited by 1madss
  • Like 1
1madss has taken the lead and offerd 250 rounds of Eley Sport 22lr for a child to be able to go shooting , you will be dealing with him now in your pm's and post . Thanks Ted

I only have 250 rounds of Eley Sport that I can put up. But hopefully it will give some kids a good time. Same stipulations as Ted listed in his first post.

bump

Stan: Hey bring me that box

son: *grumbles*

Stan: Guess what's in it

son: bullets?

Stan: hah, right on. But who are they for?

son: you?

Stan: *points* nope, you. we're going to the range on Saturday

rv48.jpg

And by the way. Thanks Ted, he's tickled pink.

He's already called his Grandpa and said in a smooth voice "yeah, I'm goin to the range this Saturday".

Hey, thats what its all about man.

Hope its a perfect day.

bump

Thanks to Ted I got my son out to the range for the first time today. I expected him to jump at every shot he heard for the first 10 minutes but even with BigK shooting his XDS 45 in the next lane.... he never flinched. I started him off with a Ruger Mark II and then moved up to an M&P 15-22. It took him a few seconds to understand the red dot, but soon enough he was doing mag dumps in about 6-7 seconds with his mouth wide open in excitement! At 15 yards he was a heck of a shot. Lets just say, you wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end. He didn't come out of the black often. We even let him have a crack at a CZ P-01 and a CZ Shadow. He fired 1 from each and though it kicked him harder, he didn't complain about it.

Big thanks to Ted for giving him an experience to talk about for some time to come. Also thanks to BigK for being awesome as usual and supplying the firearms. Looks like i'm on the hook for buying at .22lr now :)

wx59.jpg

xp2y.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks to Ted I got my son out to the range for the first time today. I expected him to jump at every shot he heard for the first 10 minutes but even with BigK shooting his XDS 45 in the next lane.... he never flinched. I started him off with a Ruger Mark II and then moved up to an M&P 15-22. It took him a few seconds to understand the red dot, but soon enough he was doing mag dumps in about 6-7 seconds with his mouth wide open in excitement! At 15 yards he was a heck of a shot. Lets just say, you wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end. He didn't come out of the black often. We even let him have a crack at a CZ P-01 and a CZ Shadow. He fired 1 from each and though it kicked him harder, he didn't complain about it.

Big thanks to Ted for giving him an experience to talk about for some time to come. Also thanks to BigK for being awesome as usual and supplying the firearms. Looks like i'm on the hook for buying at .22lr now :)

wx59.jpg

xp2y.jpg

You are more than welcome I'm glad y'all had a great time , it was my pleasure anything to light up a child's dream with his father . Was well worth it to me .

some one start posting for him so the next child will have some fun at the range also . Thanks Ted Edited by ted

Sunday morning bump

I'll bump my offer up, too.  I have 200 rounds of .22 LR that will go to the first member who wants to make their kid(s) happy.  FTF Knoxville/Maryville area.

Sunday morning bump
What the hell. I'm heading out to CHMR in about an hour, should get there around 1:30-2:00. Same stipulations, must have youngin in tow and ready to shoot. I'm not as flush as I would like to be but I'll bring a 100rbd box of mini mags and a few 22.s to use if needed.

Just look for the portly longhair with an ar a sub2k and a bunch of other stuff taking up a whole bench. I'm friendly enough, come on up and introduce yourself, collect whatever supply's you may need, I always have extra eyes and ears and get some shooting in. You can shoot with my group (me,parents) or go down a few lanes or whatever. If you don't have a membership you can be my guest but have to shoot near enough to be part of my group and I believe you have to leave when I do as well.
  • Like 1