Ready for the verdict:

Guest 6.8 AR

At least you should be glad to see the media didn't win. If the media wins, the wrong people win. You know?

They are the ultimate ambulance chasers for the power grabbers. Just the one thing NBC, or whoever it was,

did to doctor up the evidence against Zimmerman, should make everyone happy when it ends up in court. It

sure isn't a first Amendment argument.

Flat out fraud.

Guest Lester Weevils

Best trash your crystal ball, Tara Cards and those old chicken bones meh thinks :rofl:

My crystal ball never did work. The only answers it ever gives are "MAYBE" and "I LIKE PIE".

Best trash your crystal ball, Tara Cards and those old chicken bones meh thinks :rofl:

Well I'm 1-2 on my creeestal ball. I predicted that the prosecution would have clear evidence pointing to his guilt. Then I predicted he'd be found not guilty when it was clear they didn't.

Welp none of my faith has been restored, this incident exposed a massive amount of racial/social/ideological/judicial corruption from the current occupant of the White House all of the way down to the tens of million(s) of low-information dregs of society, who literally could care less about facts, laws or if it was a legitimate act of self-defense, only the color of a person's skin &/or a person's ideology, seems to matter to them.
I cannot recall any other period of time, where this amount/level of corruption has ever been this prevalent in this nation's history.
I fear it will only get worse.

I'm definitely with you about the corruption of all kinds in this case from day one. The media tainted both the jury pool and the politicians. The politicians tried to railroad Z for a scapegoat, rigging the prosecution. The judge allowed the prosecution leeway that I've never seen/heard of and denied common sense evidence that would have helped the defense.

Yet still, after all that, a hand selected jury listened to this rigged trial, sifted through the BS, found evidence/truth in the testimony, and rendered the right verdict. Maybe "restored faith" is a bit too strong, but I'm sure we agree this verdict is a thin silver lining at least. Edited by BigK
  • Like 1

I had a question on that, it's confusing as hell....So the special prosecutor and other prosecutors said "this was NEVER an issue about race" but now the NAACP wants federal charges brought on him.

With that said, how (or what jurisdiction) does the fed have to come back in an retry him on the federal level if the issue has already been addressed at the state level?  It's a complete case of BS that needs to be stomped on with some authority so people learn that the rules don't change just because they want a different outcome.

Guest Keal G Seo

Well no one has tried him for civil rights violation, so it isn't a case of double jeopardy. I still don't think it would be right since race has never been an issue to anyone but the black community. Just because they say it is racially motivated doesn't make it so. If it had been a white methed out teen in a dark hoodie wandering around in the rain I am sure he would have been just as likely to do what he did.

I want to take a moment to offer a public apology to anyone I may have offended during discussions regarding this case. I strongly believe what I believe, and I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me in a few of my posts. While some of my comments clearly came across as personal attacks, that was never my intention. If you are one of those I have offended, I sincerely apologize.