Ready for the verdict:

With an innocent verdict, my money is on several large gang infested cities having a big Barbecue, followed by roasted marshmallows.

Update: Well, well, well! I knew there was a reason I don't go to Vegas or the Board Walk to play black jack. Following the trial on HLN from time to time, I was shocked and pleasantly surprised with the verdict, and no cities are trash heaps as of yet.

Edited by Dennis1209

MP5K clone with numerous loaded mags has been my travelling companion since the jury got the case.

Easier to conceal than a rifle. That being said, if there are reports or rioting, guess the new Tavor will be sighted in on a 360 degree range

• Like 1

I was surprised in watching the coverage that they mentioned that it is a six member all female jury. I always thought that juries had twelve and that they strove to have a mix of demographics ie male/female and racially diverse.

The charge does not warrant capitol punishment if found guilty, thus six jurors. I always thought there was a diversity requirement also. There is probably enough trouble getting six women to agree on anything, can't imagine 12.  

Because they think they just have to get vengeance in some manner.  The whole case should've been thrown out multiple times by anyone that suffers from a bad case of common sense, no legal experience necessary to come to that conclusion.

Leave me out of this....I'm not the one trial here bubber. But yeah....WTF???? Ya'll treat me like I'm stupid or something...If he's found guilty will you go cry in the corner?

DSWD

No harm meant. You are kinda hanging out there by yourself, right?

Don't underestimate the masses when emotionally driven anger prevails. No one ever predicted LA, Newark NJ, etc... It's sad this crap can happen in today's society, fueled by the pro contortionistic media. If the same thing happened in many other places it would not have been mainstream. I agree when someone says the media thrives on racial crap. There's other trials that should have been next to nancy graces big mouth on CNN but they seem to get passed over for a variety of reasons. The boy and girl in east tn that got raped, sodomized and set on fire never made it to CNN Can anyone tell me why? Because the racial card wasn't in the right format for media capitalization. Defcon1 standing by

Frank Taffe just said that he had inside "insight" that it was currently 5 to 1 in favor of acquittal. Take that with a grain of salt haha

Frank Taffe just said that he had inside "insight" that it was currently 5 to 1 in favor of acquittal. Take that with a grain of salt haha

Frank is a jerk. He gets on HLN every night and makes an azz out of his self. Dude needs to find something to do on his spare time!

Taffe and sherazad Ali provided great entertainment value insight during talking head sessions. I kinda liked taffee until he told Ali he would take her out to dinner to feast on skittles... Edited by Dustbuster

I think Frank is suffering from being the lone GZ supporter on HLN and CNN for three weeks.

He's been arguing with the wacko "facts" crowd for too long.

He was being the same way on Fox earlier, and both of the other folks in the segment were looking at him like he was from Jupiter.

Guest nra37922

That is what concerns me. Not guilt is not guilty.

Throwing the Manslaughter charge at him the last instant was bogus.

The trial was bogus in itself...

Taffee may be extreme but he's brought great argument to the talking heads and viewers, I hate to say it but I respect him because he's got balls.he does seem to be getting worn out. But nancy grace will wear people out anyhow w her bs especially when she won't let them finish commenting. I still wanna know why the east tn murders never hit CNN . W out sarcasm why ?

To say it the way nancy grace would: boyfriend girlfriend get carjacked, robbed raped sodomized, then boy must watch girl die while being burned where is the justice????? We never heard that nor did anyone insinuate east tennesseans would riot....
I hope Zimmerman walks and someone educates nancy grace on Kel tec safety features... Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1