July Cleveland IDPA Match

I've not had the opportunity to shoot an IDPA Match at Cleveland yet, but hope to make it down with that motley crew know as the "Soggy Bottom Boys".

Yes...I question my own judgement on that one. :ugh:

So:

Anybody going?

Any idea if they post stages prior to the shoot? (link would always be appreciated)

I am "Facebook Challenged"... but that seems to be the site they most frequently post on.

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandTnIdpa

:hat:

Any idea if they post stages prior to the shoot? (link would always be appreciated)

When Spiffy sends me the link to the stages I'll email them to you so you can get your game on lol.

I was toying with the idea of shooting your 26 in ESP.

When Spiffy sends me the link to the stages I'll email them to you so you can get your game on lol.

I was toying with the idea of shooting your 26 in ESP.

LOL. No kiddin. Buddy. I actually think it'd rock to have a no watch/no walk through match...but I ramble... and gotta "get game". :squint:

Shoot that sucker Dude. You are more than welcome too... Encouraged even. :up:

Thanks Spiffy. I'm looking forward to it, and we might well have Bradley going down as well.

I'd be there too, but I'm teaching a rifle class in Kentucky at Knob Creek this weekend. 

We would love to have you my friend. You'll definitely get a raincheck.

Heck...I'd love to be at the Rifle Class in KY.  My AK needs the cobwebs kicked out of it. :cheers:

LOL. No kiddin. Buddy. I actually think it'd rock to have a no watch/no walk through match...but I ramble... and gotta "get game". :squint:

Shoot that sucker Dude. You are more than welcome too... Encouraged even. :up:

Thanks Spiffy. I'm looking forward to it, and we might well have Bradley going down as well.

That one stage at VA State was almost like that! But it wont be from Oct on out with them having to point out all cover positions and shooting positions.

Hmmm...did anyone else notice this on the link posted above?

"R.E. Dodd has teamed up with Bill Newman to host IDPA every 4th Saturday in Dayton. Be sure to check it out. More info can be found at theridgeshooting.com."

Sounds like another opportunity to shoot to me.....
Guest TheDrip

I want to come and watch. Where do I go, what do I bring, who should I meet?

No interest in competing myself any time soon ( I dont even own a handgun), but it looks fun to watch on TV.

A good way to spend a weekend morning, I'd hope.

It was nice to meet you at ORSA Randall.  :hat:

Glad you're gonna make the Cleveland Match Sir. You'll do great.

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you to Jamie. I just wish I could have stayed longer and watched everyone on the other stages. I hope to be back up there next shoot and participating this time. See you at Cleveland..!!

"R.E. Dodd has teamed up with Bill Newman to host IDPA every 4th Saturday in Dayton. Be sure to check it out. More info can be found at theridgeshooting.com."

Yeah I saw that!

I've not had a chance to shoot there yet but the stages look doable with a revolver nothing bad. Ya know its hard to shoot all the clubs.

We've got a few revolver shooters. One 686, another a mod. 29, and one a 2" K frame.

Last month was the first one. 

I think about 12 or 14 shooters. A lot of fun and nice range.