And now, a word from Charlie Rangel....

daddyo

Ole charlie is the classic race baiter.  He can say these outlandish things because he represents a district that overwhelmingly believes this stuff.  That, alone, should sober up some of the "open minded" are "reasonable" among us.  If ole charlie had his way; us "crackers" would be mistreated far more than we are today.  The good news is that ole charlie aint getting any younger.  It will be a great day when the grisly reaper pays him a visit.

The problem is that there are those in the black community who are younger and more militant who will take his sorry place.   They have been mentored and trained by the likes of those like the great Jeremiah Wright, Eric Holder, and Barak Obama.   The good news is that they are, in fact, a minority.   We need to defeat them politically and keep them a minority.

leroy the east tennessee "cracker"

• Like 1

Rangle is a criminal that has been protected for decades by those he works with. His illegal exploits are well known and heavily documented.

His biggest farce was when he announced the Hughes Amendment passed. The Hughes Amendment was what made it illegal for civillians to buy or register newly manufactured machine guns. Those opposed to the amendment wanted a by name vote but Charlie Rangle, who was speaker of the house at the time, said it would be a voice vote. With a voice vote there is no record of who votes for what and the winner is declared by the Speaker. So when the voice vote overwhemmingly shot down the Hughes Amendment Rangle declared it passed. Even the person who reports the results announced the Hughes Amendment did not pass but Rangle declared it did and with that we are not allowed to buy new, or make our own, machine guns.

Prior to this Lightning Links were mail order items that sold for under $20. They now sell for $6K+. MAC11 machine guns were selling for under $200 and now sell for $4K+.

Oh and one more thing.....F**K Charlie!!!

Guest 6.8 AR

The last Lightning Link I saw was over ten grand, but I'm glad you posted that, Gordon. Exactly right!

After watching that video, the rules of the House make me think they make their own brand of irrelevance.

Kinda like that suggestion of the ACA being considered "deemed passed". Remember that little exercise?

Same thing, just a different topic. Corruption at it's finest.

Wow, never realized LL went up that much. I know my price was from a year or two ago but never figured prices would have nearly doubled since then.

They use the voice vote to speed up the legislative process on votes that everyone knows will go one way or another. No need to take the time and hassle of doing a by name vote when everyone knows 99% of those present will vote for one side. Problem is it allows things like this to happen.

It would be great if we could have it reversed. If it was, through some freak chance, reversed I would spend $5K tomorrow. $1K to register 5 AR lowers as MG's and $4K registering 20 random serial numbers as MG's. Then once they all came back I would start the process of building sll sorts of MG's from kits.

Good old Charlie. Sat on the Ways and Means committee, writing tax law, for more years then most reading this has been alive. Screwed up his taxes by saying he didn't understand the law. Takes rent subsidy in Harlen for his offices. Just another elitist, criminal,  politician who thinks they are above the rest of us. :poop:

• Like 1