Three Russian Warships Approaching Syria, China Joins the Party

You know, we may have underestimated the genius of John Kerry. Time will tell, but as of now, he's the only guy I see with a plan to both avert a possible disaster and try to save a bit of Obama's pride at the same time. :shrug:

Not likely, but I can't find anyone else to root for at this time.

You know, we may have underestimated the genius of John Kerry. Time will tell, but as of now, he's the only guy I see with a plan to both avert a possible disaster and try to save a bit of Obama's pride at the same time. :shrug:

Not likely, but I can't find anyone else to root for at this time.

I didn't interpret Kerry's statement that way. The way I interpreted it was Kerry spouting off at the mouth and the Russians calling him on it. On one hand I'm glad we're moving away from the idea of getting involved in Syria, but on the other hand we just had the Russians step in a negotiate the peaceful resolution in the situation. We're the US; we should be perfectly capable of taking care of that ourselves. What an embarrassment all this has been to our country. Obama has made us a laughing stock of the world.
  • Like 2

I didn't interpret Kerry's statement that way. The way I interpreted it was Kerry spouting off at the mouth and the Russians calling him on it. On one hand I'm glad we're moving away from the idea of getting involved in Syria, but on the other hand we just had the Russians step in a negotiate the peaceful resolution in the situation. We're the US; we should be perfectly capable of taking care of that ourselves. What an embarrassment all this has been to our country. Obama has made us a laughing stock of the world.

I'm fine with all of it. Maybe it will create enough critical mass to chase that clown show out of DC.

Guest ThePunisher

I'm fine with all of it. Maybe it will create enough critical mass to chase that clown show out of DC.

"The Greatest Show on Earth" featuring King Big Ears, Big Butt Michelle, Foot in Mouth John Kerry, and the largest group of lesbian Libtards ever in one place.

I'm happy with Obama looking like an ass in lieu of getting into another war.

IMO the Russian Navy expects no conflict with the US Navy. Otherwise they would not have them in theater. "Carrier Killer"...right...No matter how weak Big O seems his military options are many when compared to the Russian Navy. Could we lose some assets, sure! Frazier got some licks in on Ali also. Should we be in Syria..No..Both sides are enemies. As for Putin he is a tyrant also. Sending the rebels just enough aid to keep them in the fight may not be to bad.