Three Russian Warships Approaching Syria, China Joins the Party

Doesn't matter, when SHTF and all those sleeper cells come out in the open, anyone who looks like Middle Eastern descent will be sent to their 70 Virgins in a hurry, b/c Americans have a rifle behind every blade of grass and that's when they will pick them up to defend America. The hotel and market businesses will return to American ownership.

They don't believe in 72 virgins or anything remotely related to Islam. In fact, most Indians I talk to hate Muslims more than most right wingers. The only thing they have in common is being brown.

Of all the people we would want on our side, it would be Sikhs. Those guys are always awesome in every way. They just happen to wear a turban.
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

They don't believe in 72 virgins or anything remotely related to Islam. In fact, most Indians I talk to hate Muslims more than most right wingers. The only thing they have in common is being brown.

Of all the people we would want on our side, it would be Sikhs. Those guys are always awesome in every way. They just happen to wear a turban.

Then they might want to go to their bunkers and hideout for the duration of the SHTF. Americans will shoot first and then ask for ID's later.

[quote name="Oh Shoot" post="1028420" timestamp="1378528514"] dagger_400x515.jpgCSgtKajimanMCRGR.jpg[/quote] That second pic is a Gurkha. They are more than just for show. I remember a couple years ago there was one in Afghanistan in a small outpost that was being overrun. He killed some dozen or two dozen Taliban at hand to hand range. The guy looked like a skinny 140 lb weakling. Apparently those guys are incredibly fierce. Glad to have them on our side. As for the Sikhs, well, they helped out Indiana Jones when he was being chased by the Temple of Doom minions. There ya go. Edit: here's the story. He was awarded a gallantry medal from the Queen. At one point he used the machine gun tripod as a weapon. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393355/Hero-Gurkha-handed-bravery-medal-Queen-said-I-thought-I-going-die--I-tried-kill-I-could.html

Edited by TMF
  • Like 2

That second pic is a Gurkha. ...

Duh on me ...I knew that ... senior moment I guess. Good story there, lots of macho stuff in both world wars and others too.

And let's don't forget the Gurkha who took on a pile of thugs on the train in India three years ago:

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htinf/20110203.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

The Russians have a major interest in Syria. It is their only port in the Mediterranean. Our POTUS is a joke, cowardly and Putin knows it. We have a Chicago Community Organizer going against a former Soviet Colonel and KGB agent.

The British are not dropping the ball like the French. Obama publicly told them three different times that its a new world and they no longer stand above anyone else, even though Britain has stood by our side in every war since the end of the War of 1812. Even during the Civil War, they stayed neutral even after the Trent Affair. The British rich and leadership were calling for Britian to recognize the Confederacy, Prince Albert kept the US and Britain from going to war. Since Obama has told our closest ally they no longer matter, why should they throw thier blood and treasure behind this upcoming fiasco?

The US Military no longer has the respect of just about any nation. And not because of the troops, because of the leadership. Read military.com on a daily basis, Officers from the rank of LTC to General are being purged on a daily basis. The US military under liberal leadership has gone from a fighting force that was feared and respected to a liberal test bed for the current Administrations Social Agenda's. There is zero respect from the Russians and Putin is showing it right now. How is it that Obama and Biden are all saying that they "hope" to bring Russia on board when Putin is saying he will do what needs be done to stop an attack on Syria? Wasnt it just last year when a Chinese General said TWICE that the Chinese are preparing to fight the US Military, especially our Navy?

Seems to me to be deja vu all over again. We are seeing a Cold War scenario being played out, AGAIN.

I agree with one of the Conservative writers I read yesterday. Obama better HOPE that Putin doesnt call him on this, because this administration is incapable of organizing a 3 car funeral much less WWIII. 

I also notice in the article that these wargames will include 1000 tanks. our leadership has been steadily mothballing ours for 10 years. The paper Generals keep saying tanks will eventually have no place on the battlefield (They have been saying this sine BEFORE we had an Armor force, Patton nearly had to pay for everthing Tank related during WWI and even conducted all of the drivers training when we got our first tanks), apparently Russia, China and every other Mideast Country didnt get that memo.

Forget the political aspects of this whole thing. This is now military. Putin has formed a Coalition. Obama cannot even form a coalition of our closest allies. Obama has already blinked twice. Since we are not "Special" and stand above no one as Obama has told the world, he will blink once more. Our Generals and Admirals will be made to look like fools, our Nation will look to the world like cowards. Any semblance of respect this country has left will be gone. The Russians have a leader who will not blink.

While the rest of the world is arming up, we (Our dear leader) has chosen to unilaterally disarm.

The current crop of paper Generals cannot be stupid enough to call Putin. Are they stupid enough to begin a bombing campaign while Russia, China, Syria and Iran are conducting "maneuvers" in the TOO?

Hope not.

Now what?

EDIT: Almost forgot, read last night that since Obama is having so many problems convincing our European allies to join this fight, we will rely on four of our Arab allies.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest nra37922

All, the southern border is wide open and for any administration not to close it down HARD is a dereliction of duty if not treasonous.  Course this may be a case of closing the barn door after the horses have escaped but it needs to happen now anyhow.  When the shtf here, and its just a matter of time, I hope all the open border asswipes are on the front line of the damage.

Edited by nra37922

I've looked at the pictures and videos of his speeches. Brietbart has a lot of them. Look at his eyes.....he is a whipped pup. He's rambling in his speeches and the arrogance and swagger of his Narcasisstic nature is vaporizing at the questioning of his authority.  It's wearing on him I think.

Guest TankerHC

Obama did play the Republicans right into his hands, have to give him that. Instead of using his war powers he went to Congress. If they say no, then they are at fault for not allowing Obama to save the Syrians, if they say yes and it turns out to be the major fiasco it is shaping up to be, hen he can blame Congress, especially that Republicrat McCain.

Edited by TankerHC

Doesn't matter, when SHTF and all those sleeper cells come out in the open, anyone who looks like Middle Eastern descent will be sent to their 70 Virgins in a hurry, b/c Americans have a rifle behind every blade of grass and that's when they will pick them up to defend America. The hotel and market businesses will return to American ownership.

Punisher, The gun behind every blade of grass was a quote made back on December 8th 1941 by a Japanese Admiral back a day after Pearl when he was asked why they didn't invade America. I think you can safely say now that there are about 5 or more guns behind every blade of grass in America now but I like your post and you can bet We the People will defend our Country. I will stand beside you and all other Americans if that time should ever come.......... :usa: :usa:

• Like 1
I just can't believe, this country is or may get involved in something we have no right being involved. This may start world war III over people who have settled their disputes for centuries by killing their own. Just because they used chemicals instead of guns and knives. Even they have advanced over the years.

I do feel sorry for their people but not enough for a World War!

Why are we not doing something about Japan. Japan is still leaking radio active waste into the ocean daily. This threatens the entire world.

I just can't believe, this country is or may get involved in something we have no right being involved. This may start world war III over people who have settled their disputes for centuries by killing their own. Just because they used chemicals instead of guns and knives. Even they have advanced over the years.

I do feel sorry for their people but not enough for a World War!

Why are we not doing something about Japan. Japan is still leaking radio active waste into the ocean daily. This threatens the entire world.

I agree with you 1000% on this issue Joe. I for the life of me will never understand why our Federal Government thinks we need to stick our Government nose in another countries affairs. Those stone age people have been fighting wars over religion for 1000's of years and they have been fighting dictators about as long. Retaliation for 9/11 was necessary. The invasion of Kuwait back in the 90's was necessary and had a multi national force of 11 countries in that one. All the rest of these civil wars are just that. Not any of our business. All of the countries Obama thought he had with him he learned and the G20 Conference this passed weekend he learn he does not have. I was hoping while in Russia they would have decided to keep him but no such luck. They made sure his plane was fueled and ready to leave and waved good bye to him with both hands. Unless they come here like they did on 9/11 we have no reason what so ever to be over there.............jmho

If we should launch an attack anywhere over there, it should be at the bank of Kuwait and Iraq to recap some of the money we spent to save their butts. There is no way to compensate for the loss of lives on our side. But at least we could recoup some of the billions and billions of our tax dollars that was spent over there. While we are at it raid Dick Cheney and his company Halliburton. Which made a large fortune off the war

Guest nra37922

Maybe the Ohole should focus on the thugs in Chicongo, Detroit, Philly, Baltimore, Memphis, LA, Oakland, etc., before trying to be a savior to foreign countries.  Save our frickin cities and citizens first, jackass...

Well folks, In all reality I see where Russia is coming from and I think this is payback for Afghanistan back in the 70's when we sent arms and trainers to Afghanistan and they Kicked Russia out of that country. Now Russia has a new leader with a long memory since he was back then a commander in the Russian Army that was in Afghanistan when we sent that help in. Putin is not going to back down on this issue and if Obama and our Congress so stupid as to begin WWIII over this then I say we are in deep Sh--t.  Putin is not going to alow the Americans to embarrass him again...........JMHO

I appreciate all the likes I am getting from this post I made but it is just fact and if I were Putin and I saw the opportunity to get even for being shamed back when I was a young commander in the Russian Military and got my butt kicked by a nation that had no business in my war I would pay them back also. He has his chance right now knowing we have a weak leader and an even weaker Congress and I would get my payback in too.............jmho :up: 

Good points. It's a shame our leader can't figure out who's going to handle this better,and how, Madea ? Or Larry the cable guy......

Good points. It's a shame our leader can't figure out who's going to handle this better,and how, Madea ? Or Larry the cable guy......

Yea, I think there are many far more capable men and women that would handle this in a much more mature manner that would be best for the country.  The guys from Duck Dynasty, the folks from Swamp people, or maybe even that guy with that silver swamp jet boat (Can't think of his name at present). Any of them could deal with this issue far better than those clowns in Washington DC............jmho

I like how the syria ideology is based on non ground reports and videos from the CIA that looks like the staged stuff we've seen posted lately. The last horrific video had alleged victims that looked more like they were greased up and spayed with water than anything else . Even the mouth foaming looked like a gurgled mc shake was used... I don't trust this shit at all...

Japan has no sta ding military. All they have is the Japanese defense force. Good guys, but not big enough to be players at this stage. Thats why we have so many military bases there, especially on Okinawa. This is gonna be bad if it goes off. It wi involve the whole world. The lines are quickly being drawn and we do not have the leadership to survive a world war.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Jordan; Japan may only have a "defense force", but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it!

DaveS

• Like 1

Jordan; Japan may only have a "defense force", but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it!

DaveS

Nor would I. But I did a lot of training with them the 5 years I was there. They are great for homeland defense, but would play a very minor role in a large scale conflict. The numbers and equipment just isn't there, and its not what they are trained for.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

My buddy sent me this:

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/143492/samuels-syria-vladimir-putin#

Not sure if 's a rabbit hole but if any truth, we need to keep our eye on the friendly Russians.

The China involvement indicated a more public show of their move from regional to international dominance.

Edited by Gotthegoods