Three Russian Warships Approaching Syria, China Joins the Party

[quote name="RED333" post="1027660" timestamp="1378430555"] Batten down the hatchs guys, its gona get bad.[/quote]I prefer lock n' load. Cause if this starts world war 3, we will be invaded this time around, instead of fighting om foreign shores. Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots

This is what Russian s and china are saying is what thay are doing , really ? Why all of a sudden this happens http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/19/report-massive-war-game-planned-by-iran-russia-china-syria/

Maybe BHO will be also have to live in a Russian airport lounge for a good while after the conference. Jeez, I hope he doesn't spill any secrets! :)

- OS

Barack Hussein Obama is his name. His name is not Barry. He's a loose cannon without a clue what to do. A Jr. Senator from nowhere, with NO respect from anyone outside the Dimocratic party. Especially the leaders of the rest of the world. They know full well he should have stayed in the hidden corners of Chicago as an neighborhood organizer. Nobody's peeing in their boots over his threats.
  • Like 2

Ok so now that at least gives us some idea of who some of Russia's ally's are. Lets see, we thought we had England but they began laying eggs with France right behind them. You know we have Israel for sure but that would be the only country in that region. Japan to this point has remained kinda neutral even though they have built their Navy back to a point? Now we have how many American warships already in the area and talking about throwing missiles at Syria? This is not looking good folks.................jmho 

Ok so now that at least gives us some idea of who some of Russia's ally's are. Lets see, we thought we had England but they began laying eggs with France right behind them. You know we have Israel for sure but that would be the only country in that region. Japan to this point has remained kinda neutral even though they have built their Navy back to a point? Now we have how many American warships already in the area and talking about throwing missiles at Syria? This is not looking good folks.................jmho 

Well we could all write the President and ask him to come up with a plan..........wait.....

But seriously, yeah, this is not looking good. Not surprisingly, on Facebook, news pages, all of the Obama voters that always have something "smart" to say when talking about him sucking, food stamps, Obama phones, Trayvon Martin....they don't have a thing to say. Because they know $#(&($# about what the President is SUPPOSED to be doing, only what he supports for THEM. I mean, they have said jack squat about Syria!

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 4
Guest ThePunisher

Maybe BHO will be also have to live in a Russian airport lounge for a good while after the conference. Jeez, I hope he doesn't spill any secrets! :)

- OS

I'm sure between Obama and Bill Clinton, all of our secrets are not so secret anymore.

I say we ain't got no business over there in the first place and right now Obama is in St. Petersburg Russia. maybe with any luck at all they will keep him over there.........JMHO 

Maybe in a gulag.

Japan has no sta ding military. All they have is the Japanese defense force. Good guys, but not big enough to be players at this stage. Thats why we have so many military bases there, especially on Okinawa. This is gonna be bad if it goes off. It wi involve the whole world. The lines are quickly being drawn and we do not have the leadership to survive a world war.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 3

Syria and Russia have ties that go back a while. I don't recall the details, but you might say they are allies. China and

Russia are not allies, although Russia sells military hardware to China.

It goes back to that statement Kissinger made about friends and interests. Strange group of bedfellows.

Yeh, this stuff in Syria could easily send a lot of folks towards regret, in a biblical sense, and literally.

Syria is key to Russian naval presence in the Med.   Russia is highly unlikely to back down from protecting that key piece of real estate .  

Still pretty tight in Libya too apparently. They effortlessly switched sides once it was pretty clear Gaddafi was a goner.

- OS

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"... He has an agenda, I'm convinced of it. However, this time he's messin' arount outside our borders.

Hussein has done everything he can to "fundamentally change the USA" since he weasled his way into power. I'm sure he'll do what he can to make the worst decision possible for our well being. That's what he does. Edited by Batman
  • Like 2