Knoxville gun show

Did any one else go to the gun show at the Expo center? First one I have been to in a while and the first time I have bought anything in a long time. Bought a scope for my AR, a shoulder holster, and 2 boxes of 357 Rem. Maximum ammo. I haven't seen any of it for sale in years.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to go, but low on funds & wasn't able to make it. I have a couple pistols I'd like to sale or trade on, but from what I hear the past few shows nobody's looking for anything but ammo & AR parts. Doesn't sound like anyone's trading on pistols at shows anymore. With the price of gas it's hard to make a 160 mile round trip just for lunch. :shrug:

I was there, setup with the same shop as last time. I saw David, Dolomite and Sour Kraut, and Atlas3125. May have seen others but If I did I didnt recognize them and they didnt know me. David and dolomite are really helping me out getting started reloading so big thanks to them. Prices are still higher than normal. .22 lr seemed to be hovering around 20 a 100 for cci stuff. Most centerfire wasn't ammo great, wasn't terrible. Same with mags. Prices were about normal, close to pre-panic it seemed. Not alot of people buying much of anything from several of the vendors we talked too.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Didn't make it this time. I kinda wanted to try to find a couple glock mags, but without knowing if I could find a good deal, I don't want to spend 9 bucks to find out.

A few weeks ago Bills outpost in Maryville had a box of glock mags on his counter. Don't know if he still has them or what calibers.. Hope this helps