This just in............I got SCREWED!

Okay, probably not to the right place to put this but since this is about Obumocare; I'll leave this right here:

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-FUCKYO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

After allowing for the lack of letters attached to 1 on a traditional American telephone keypad, the number spells out a clear message. For every duped voter, every young invincible weighing the cost of a penalty versus a newly tripled yearly deductible, every ailing old granny in a wheelchair (whom, remember, Paul Ryan wants to push off a cliff) who needs adequate and affordable health care, Obama’s message is:

1-800-3(F) 8(U) 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O).

That’s 1-800-FUCKYO. Sadly, the Obama administration failed to swap the useless 1 for a more functional 8 to complete the heartfelt message, perhaps in consolation to former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s tragically shortened middle finger.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius launched a media campaign this week to propagandize the transformative health-care overhaul. She compared the sweeping, coercive law that gives government huge power over the health-care industry to an iPhone system update.

“Everyone just assumes, “Well, there’s a problem, they’ll fix it, we’ll move on,’” Sebelius said about Apple’s iOS updates. “And like many of their customers, I put the ‘new’ system on my phone and went on my merry way, but it was just a reminder that we’re likely to have some glitches. We will fix them and move on. Is this a sign that the law is flawed and failed? I don’t think so. I think it’s a sign that we’re building a piece of complicated technology. We want it to work. We want it to work right. We’ve got an incredible team working 24/7 to do just that.”

“Hopefully they’ll give us the same slack they give Apple,” Sebelius said, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/need-health-care-coverage-just-dial-1-800-fuckyo-to-reach-obamacares-national-hotline/#ixzz2gftlma7r

Yes, folks you read that right 1-800-FUCKYO for Obamacare.. 

Guest ThePunisher
Obama has been sticking his middle finger to the American people for the last five years. One big eared arrogant prick that is trashing America. And I don't believe that phone number is by coincidence, it was deliberate by the commie-chief. Edited by ThePunisher

Oh it does go down that much for the illegals using ER treatments only. The problem is, they're not going to paythe ssubsidized bill, just like they didn't pay the ER bills, and we get to help them out now since it's not fair.

They can even drive there legally now in Kali to get the free emergency room service. Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants enacted today.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest 6.8 AR

Okay, probably not to the right place to put this but since this is about Obumocare; I'll leave this right here:

Yes, folks you read that right 1-800-####YO for Obamacare.. 

Yeh,  just saw that, also. Right up his alley, isn't it? I hope the government stays shut down for months, now,

since it is the only thing bringing attention to those arrogant people.

Don't know if this is true or not found this on some ones Facebook , but ya never know . Mary Murray
>>WARNING CONCERNING OBAMACARE>>>
----Immediate Attention Required PLEASE -----
If you do not have to sign up with Obamacare on their website PLEASE DON'T! Once you see the cost of premiums and yearly deductible and choose to opt out from that point they will within a few hours email you stating your actual fees in which now they will by any means collect.
REAL EXAMPLE ---- Please Read & Please Forward ASAP!!!
A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare FB page:
"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
Share · October 2 at 2:51am
10 people like this.

Don't know if this is true or not found this on some ones Facebook , but ya never know . Mary Murray
If you do not have to sign up with Obamacare on their website PLEASE DON'T! Once you see the cost of premiums and yearly deductible and choose to opt out from that point they will within a few hours email you stating your actual fees in which now they will by any means collect.
"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
10 people like this.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
I realize this thread is really about Obamacare, but there appears to be some misunderstandings about how employer health coverage is priced. This is an area I have practiced in for many years, even ran several big employers' self-funded plans for several years.

If you have coverage through an employer that is larger than 100-200 employees, the likelihood that Obamacare has much effect on your rates this year is very small. Employers of any real size get pricing that is mostly driven by the amount of healthcare claims paid on members of its group. Every year, the employer actually sees what its claims are (broken down in GREAT detail) and how those claims compare to the prior year's claims. From there, it is a simple mathematical exercise.

Yes, that is pretty simplistic, but that is it in a nutshell. There are differences in profit margins, administrative expenses, and provider discounts from one carrier to another, but claims (and more appropriately, expected claims in the future) is the ultimate driver of premiums. The other factor is the amount of the premium paid by the employer. If the employer reduces its contribution (or doesn't increase it to cover the higher premiums), you have that adding to your own cost.
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

10 people like this.

If this is not communist strong armed tyranny, then I don't know what is. This is the kind of government tyranny crap that is gonna start a revolt at the voting polls or elsewhere. The American people don't like to be forced into buying something they don't want and don't need or even have their property stolen from them. This is pure government theft.

10 people like this.

Think. The driver's license part alone proves that to be bunk. Also, first year penalty is $95 or 1% of income, which on $50K is 500 clams.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

If this is not communist strong armed tyranny, then I don't know what is. This is the kind of government tyranny crap that is gonna start a revolt at the voting polls or elsewhere. The American people don't like to be forced into buying something they don't want and don't need or even have their property stolen from them. This is pure government theft.

That story has been going around FB, I am always cautious about believing stuff on there. My sister opted out and has not gotten any threatening email. I can't imagine they would take a license away for opting out. That would make it harder for his followers to vote him in for a third term. I do think if you fail to pay the "tax" by not filing taxes for several years you would face the same penalties as a normal tax evasion case. Again I would be careful about what you believe on FB. I would not put this type of thing past this admin.

..can't imagine they would take a license away for opting out. ..

The fed has no control over the states' drivers licenses. At least yet. The penalty total isn't even in the ballpark of being correct. It's bunk.

However, the tax lien would likely eventually happen, as the only control on the penalty is through the IRS, and it already does that on possessions.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

The Affordable Care Act itself states that the IRS cannot file a lien on a property because an uninsured person fails to pay a penalty. Nor can it seize bank accounts or garnish paychecks to recover Obamacare fines. Nor will Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance be subject to criminal prosecution of any kind.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

The Affordable Care Act itself states that the IRS cannot file a lien on a property because an uninsured person fails to pay a penalty. Nor can it seize bank accounts or garnish paychecks to recover Obamacare fines. Nor will Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance be subject to criminal prosecution of any kind.

That's really reassuring since these Dumacrats don't even know what's in this behemoth bill. They had to pass the bill to know what's in the bill, and they still don't know what's in the bill. Anytime the IRS is involved, then it has to be threatening to your freedom and pursuit of happiness. You don't ever want to have to deal with the IRS. People are gonna find out that this was not the cup of tea they bargained for.

Thanks. Then that's the third BS detail.

- OS

Guest TankerHC
Interesting to see people around gun forums defending the ACA. I'm going to have to make my 3rd call ever to a radio show Monday and ask levin why he's passing on incorrect information. Especially since although I don't agree with him or any talking head completely levin is usually pretty accurate. Just last week Levin was yelling about how his people were going over the bill and buried in the bill are additional penalties that will bring the initial fine to over 3 grand per individual. There is also that "penalties for not joining a state run exchange if not insured" within 180 days that can result in the state suspending you're DL. I will call Levins show Monday to ask what the hell he is doing getting the populace riled up over things that are not even in this bill. And let him know that this Conservative for one does not appreciate him unfairly beating up on the Dear Leader and our new Law of the Land. The Constitution was an old, outdated document that needed an upgrade anyway.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting to see people around gun forums defending the ACA. I'm going to have to make my 3rd call ever to a radio show Monday and ask levin why he's passing on incorrect information. Especially since although I don't agree with him or any talking head completely levin is usually pretty accurate. Just last week Levin was yelling about how his people were going over the bill and buried in the bill are additional penalties that will bring the initial fine to over 3 grand per individual. There is also that "penalties for not joining a state run exchange if not insured" within 180 days that can result in the state suspending you're DL. I will call Levins show Monday to ask what the hell he is doing getting the populace riled up over things that are not even in this bill. And let him know that this Conservative for one does not appreciate him unfairly beating up on the Dear Leader and our new Law of the Land. The Constitution was an old, outdated document that needed an upgrade anyway.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Well no, I don't think it is a matter of defending the ACA, it's a matter of the information being accurate. I see a lot of stuff floating around out there to get people pissed off about the ACA that isn't true. The ACA is bad enough on its own, and damaging enough to our economy and small business, and unconstitutional to boot. When we use arguments that are easily debunked we lose all credibility and take focus off the actual problem. Kinda like when liberals argue for gun control using misleading statistics and outright lies. We should be able to win the debate with truth and logic without resorting to distorted facts and lies.
  • Like 2
Guest TankerHC

Well no, I don't think it is a matter of defending the ACA, it's a matter of the information being accurate. I see a lot of stuff floating around out there to get people pissed off about the ACA that isn't true. The ACA is bad enough on its own, and damaging enough to our economy and small business, and unconstitutional to boot. When we use arguments that are easily debunked we lose all credibility and take focus off the actual problem. Kinda like when liberals argue for gun control using misleading statistics and outright lies. We should be able to win the debate with truth and logic without resorting to distorted facts and lies.

I agree with you. But the fact is there are too many facts in this bill for anyone to say one way or another. I read a lot of Bills. Amazing whats inside of them. I tried even perusing the ACA and anyone that claims they have read the entire bill is full of it. Certain people have to hire people to read this monstrosity, and even then it is taking more than a few people to get through it and understand it. And its not just one "Act" its two, I have them both on my computer sitting right in front of me and one is a 2.4 MB text file. THAT is a HUGE file for a text file. The second one is the Reconciliation Act. Both parts of Obamacare, and the Reconciliation act is a 267 kb Text file and even that is a big file. I have patience when it comes to reading and can get through a lot of boring things. But this is beyond boring, way beyond, and I know why no one in Congress has read it and either has any but two Congressman's staff read all of it. Because its damn near impossible to read. There is more items in this thing never mentioned than you can count. Like what I read and posted last week about the effect it is going to have on firearms owners, but since no one seems to care, I wont bother posting it again. Might just be called a liar posting fake sheet about the ACA. But thats OK, when the effects "go into effect", Im sure everyone will be up in arms, by then its going to be too late.

Edited by TankerHC

I agree with you. But the fact is there are too many facts in this bill for anyone to say one way or another. I read a lot of Bills. Amazing whats inside of them. I tried even perusing the ACA and anyone that claims they have read the entire bill is full of it. Certain people have to hire people to read this monstrosity, and even then it is taking more than a few people to get through it and understand it. And its not just one "Act" its two, I have them both on my computer sitting right in front of me and one is a 2.4 MB text file. THAT is a HUGE file for a text file. The second one is the Reconciliation Act. Both parts of Obamacare, and the Reconciliation act is a 267 kb Text file and even that is a big file. I have patience when it comes to reading and can get through a lot of boring things. But this is beyond boring, way beyond, and I know why no one in Congress has read it and either has any but two Congressman's staff read all of it. Because its damn near impossible to read. There is more items in this thing never mentioned than you can count. Like what I read and posted last week about the effect it is going to have on firearms owners, but since no one seems to care, I wont bother posting it again. Might just be called a liar posting fake sheet about the ACA. But thats OK, when the effects "go into effect", Im sure everyone will be up in arms, by then its going to be too late.

Yeah, I don't think anyone can claim to be an expert on it. Where I take exception is when people outright make something up. Despite it being the longest bill in history it is still a searchable document, and when someone makes an arbitrary claim it can be referenced and researched. There have been several claims regarding this bill which were proven false or blatant lies. That tells me that someone somewhere just made something up and we bit off on it without fact checking or doing independent research. And nothing against posting something that has been fabricated, since, as lay people we can't be blamed for not sitting down for two months straight and reading this pile of garbage, but wherever the rumor originated from is someone who isn't helping the debate.
Guest TankerHC

Yeah, I don't think anyone can claim to be an expert on it. Where I take exception is when people outright make something up. Despite it being the longest bill in history it is still a searchable document, and when someone makes an arbitrary claim it can be referenced and researched. There have been several claims regarding this bill which were proven false or blatant lies. That tells me that someone somewhere just made something up and we bit off on it without fact checking or doing independent research. And nothing against posting something that has been fabricated, since, as lay people we can't be blamed for not sitting down for two months straight and reading this pile of garbage, but wherever the rumor originated from is someone who isn't helping the debate.

Which brings up another problem, its searchable, but you might as well attempt to read the entire bill. So many items are cross referenced and there are so many references to individual actions on different parts of the law (Its no longer a bill) that just using search functions can take all day to find one thing. It really is a giant piece of garbage. 

Guest ThePunisher
ACA = Affordable Healthcare that isn't so affordable = Obamacare = thousands of pages Labyrinth = which eventually leads to a IRS Torture chamber = then exits into the Death panels. Sum total equates that you're screwed any which way you go. Edited by ThePunisher
Guest copperhead_1911

That ( censored as I cant think of a word to even call him) Obama has gone way too far. Now is is messing with football wanting the Washington Redskins to change their name!!!!

This is un-American.