Political Correctness.......a way street.

We all know it's true and just as misbehavior of a child is overlooked the worse the misbehavior becomes, the more these hate crimes are ignored the more frequent and brazen the perps will become. I feel this failure of our leaders and authorities to call these crimes what they is leading us straight into a racial war.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/white_soldier_killed_by_black_thugs.html
Guest nra37922

Agree.   The fuze has been burning for a while and it is just getting closer to the TNT and its not going to be pretty nor quick.  The Ohole could have done so much to bring this country together but that doesn't seem to be his mindset.

He is doing exactly what his plan was all along. If he can get riots started in this country he will be able to get the Marshal Law declaration he prays for every night before going to sleep..........jmho

I believe he will do it one day, ether man made or nature made.

Guest copperhead_1911

Political correctness, multi-culturalism, social engineering will be the downfall of our country. You do not need to be a phi beta kappa at Havard to know Just look at California and Detroit and see the future of the country unless some decent people get sick of the bs.

Another thing most people don't realize is that crap like this is because of liberal whites. Jackson and Sharpton would be no place without all the greedy and power hungry liberal whites. How to we cure white liberals? Make them live in a ghetto like downtown Memphis for a week like the average person. I have no doubt they will rethink some of their policies if they make it out alive.

Edited by copperhead_1911

How to we cure white liberals? Make them live in a ghetto like downtown Memphis for a week like the average person. I have no doubt they will rethink some of their policies if they make it out alive.

Ha ha ha ha. Many do live in the downtown Memphis area on the bluff and other areas (Mud Island), it's called "gentrification". I know what you meant though :)

Sent from my GSIII using TPR 3.17
Guest 6.8 AR

Political correctness, multi-culturalism, social engineering will be the downfall of our country. You do not need to be a phi beta kappa at Havard to know Just look at California and Detroit and see the future of the country unless some decent people get sick of the bs.

Another thing most people don't realize is that crap like this is because of liberal whites. Jackson and Sharpton would be no place without all the greedy and power hungry liberal whites. How to we cure white liberals? Make them live in a ghetto like downtown Memphis for a week like the average person. I have no doubt they will rethink some of their policies if they make it out alive.

PC + MC= that social engineering you refer to, and it has been slowly killing this country for decades. It is finally obvious

how the results will fan out. Just about all this stuff started in the seventies, along with a little time given to Medicare,

Medicaid, the Equal Opportunity laws and the Department of Education working on everyone to bring the results we see

now.

I tried "liking" this more than once, but it wouldn't let me :rock:

I know this may be a little off the mark but definitely falls political correctness. About 6 years ago I was driving past the Lowes here in Gallatin around Christmas time. They had about 100 live trees out front with a big banner that said "HOLIDAY TREES FOR SALE". I decided to go in and stir some stuff so I looked inside and the artificial trees where also labeled Holiday Trees. I asked a guy where I could get a Christmas tree and he pointed at the Artificial trees and said right there and we have live ones out side. I politely told him I wanted a Christmas tree and not a holiday tree. I then ask to see the manager and I took him down that same road. I final made him so mad he shouted at me that Lowes does not sell Christmas Trees and walked away. There was couple looking at the artificial trees and when he said that they walked out  just in front of me. Out side the guy looked at me and thanked me and I said for what and he said for saying what I wanted to say but wife would not let me. Well, you know the old kick the horse after it's dead deal,  right?  On New Years eve I went to Lowes and asked to buy a holiday tree and the guy said what for Christmas is over and I said I didn't want a Christmas Tree, I wanted one of those Holiday Trees they had on sale about 10 days ago. The guy knew where I was going and he called management to the front of the store. Yep same guy.......lol. He took one look at me and asked the clerk what I wanted and he told him and he just turned around and walked away. I went to Lowes on New Years, Presidents day, MLK Birthday, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Arbor day, Veterans day and the best part is I had friends on all sides of Nashville doing the same thing. Finally I had to go to Lowes and actually buy something else and the manager walked up and handed me a letter from the Corporate Office telling him that from now on Lowes will sell Christmas Trees and not Holiday Trees. That year and every year since all the banners at all the Lowes around Nashville sold Christmas Trees. I don't know if it went across the country r not but we sure got it changed here. I know it was probably a small victory but I was happy that I had won an argument pertaining to political correctness......... :up: :up:

• Like 2

Wouldn't do for them to try that around here. When they cleared that car they would be receiving in coming. At least with me they would. In fact they might begin receiving incoming if the car even turned around if it were some of my friends that it was happening to. They would not give the hoodies time to clear the car.

Guest copperhead_1911

And the really sad thing is if he was beaten up then shot all 5 thugs, he would be labeled a racist and messe jackson would be on his way to Washington with media in-tow.

Think of the savings to the taxpayers though if he did shoot all 5