One-Man Militia Cleaning Up National Mall

Yea I read some of the posts below this story. Someone had a great idea to rally the good people of this country men, women and children by the 100's of thousands to come to all the national parks and memorials to clean up and spruce up, do you thing the NPS guys will shoot everyone or anyone?? Who would have ever thought they would close off Cades cove and the foothills parkway? They are acting like they own the place, I thought "we the people" did? Maybe not??

Guest TankerHC

Great article. Some people just step up.

But have you ever seen the reflecting pool? Nothing to do with politics, every since I can remember (growing up 30 miles away) and even the last time I was there last September, its always full of trash. Every time I see it I think "I wish someone would clean this up, their are foreigners in our house". 

This man is to be commended for his dedication to the veterans. That is far more than I can say for the guy in the White House has done. All he has done is bring shame to his office and his country...........jmho

I agree with you. "O" has done more to harm this country than many yet realize. If we survives as a nation after his tenure, there will be a ton of things to have to correct just in this country. The political bridges he is burning worldwide may never recover.

Great article. Some people just step up.

But have you ever seen the reflecting pool? Nothing to do with politics, every since I can remember (growing up 30 miles away) and even the last time I was there last September, its always full of trash. Every time I see it I think "I wish someone would clean this up, their are foreigners in our house". 

Too many hippies still in DC. They love to trash the place up.

Guest TankerHC

Asked to stop? Only in Amerika would a man be asked to stop doing the right thing, a good thing......

Like farmers growing food, for the last 70 years (Read Roscoe FIlburns story).