Justice Video

Someone attempted to translate it on Reddit (curse words below): I translated most of the exchange between the people in the video. It starts at 0:41. Robber: Stop! Stop, stop, stop. Give me the alarm! Victim: Okay, okay. Robber: Give me the alarm, give me the alarm! Robber points the gun at victims head. Victim: It's here, it's here. Robber: ####, hurry! Victim: It's right here, it's right here! Victim hands over the alarm system key. Victim: You can take it away, you can take it away! Other robber approaches say something inaudible. Victim: No man, I'm not armed. Robber #2: What? Victim: I don't have any gun on me, I'm not a cop. Robber #2 to Robber: Let's go, let's go. Victim: You guys can take it, take it. Cop approaches Robber and BAM! BAM! (or pew! pew!, whatever you prefer) Robber: Ouch! ####! Victim: Thank you police! Thank you police! Thanks a lot! Victim: Now you're gonna rob in hell. You're not gonna take away my bike. You're not gonna take it, thank god. Victim put's helmet on the ground. Inaudible exchange between victim and cop. Another cop in black t-shirt steps in and talks to cop hero. Black tshirt cop: I work for "Guarda". (a division of the police department) Are you a captain? Cop gets in the car. Victim: Now you're gonna rob in hell you son of a bitch. Robber (whining): I got shot! >Victim (pissed off): You go #### yourself! You're the one pointing gun at other people's face! Robber: Oh, I'm gonna die. Victim: You sure will! You should have already! Son of a bitch. Robber inaudible, apparently asks someone to get him something to drink. Victim: You're gonna drink in hell! You're gonna drink the devil! Victim to other people around: ####, I'm going on my way and this asshole comes to rob me. Victim pick up the helmet. Victim (to camera): I'm lucky it's still recording. They tried to rob me here. Victim (on the phone): Just come over here. This guy just tried to rob me and the cop shot him. Come quickly. Just don't tell dad. Come quickly! Victim hangs up. Victim: You have to live so you can get beat up in jail! Victim (to himself): ####ing idiot. Robber: I'm dying! Victim: Yeah, you're supposed to! You have to get ####ed. You're not the one that likes to rob? Getting a job is something you don't want to, right?! Do you have any idea how much I'm working to pay for this motorcycle?! You have no idea, right! And then you take it away easily! Victim: And you're lucky that I wanted to get your buddy as well! But don't worry because he's gonna get caught. Guy in blue t-shirt to victim: Was it red or black that one? Victim: Red. >Victim (to some cop): Guy wasn't wearing a helmet but I noticed when I looked in the mirror they were up to no good. Guy in blue t-#### starts patting down the robber. Robber: Keep your hands off me! ####. Blue t-#### guy reaches for something and hands it over to cop. Robber to cop: I'm dying sir! Victim: Oh now you say "sir" right?! You first scare the #### out of other people and now it's all "sir". "Sir" my ass buddy! Now you're gonna get ####ed up in hell. Vicim: How about your buddy? You see. He ran away! Victim: You wanted to ride some Hornet, right?! (flips off) Here, now you're gonna ride a hornet in hell! (Hornet is a Honda model) Victim picks up camera Victim: Now you see this guy. He was going to rob me, now got all ####ed up. The cops shot him. Edited by wewoapsiak
  • Like 1