muslims told to get out !

Guest 2HOW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer

Australia disarmed their citizens. We do not need that kind of leadership here.

and, we will see how those citizens deal with the pissed off muslims they just created...LOL

As a person that was VERY close to the events at the World Trade Center and with a sorrowful anniversary coming up in two days, I decided to add to this post.

I am torn between many of the things that were said so far but if the following is at all true, then it should be cause for alarm worldwide.

The dark side of Islam made itself visible 6 years ago on our shores. The thought of singling out a group of people as being dangerous or subversive can be dangerous in itself to our fundamental American way but the thought that a group of people may possibly want to alter our fundamental American way is even worse.

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In it's fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here ' s how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- Muslim 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ' Dar-es-Salaam ' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there ' s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, ' The Haj '

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts nor schools nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today ' s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world ' s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddists, and Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world ' s population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond ' s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

The thought of singling out a group of people as being dangerous

Hummm...that sounds familiar

but the thought that a group of people may possibly want to alter our fundamental American way is even worse.

Thats the thing! The American way is to accept all regaurdles of creed.

This country was not founded for the Christian faith!

Does this quote sound familiar?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

We keep wanting to preach about the 2nd amendment being taken away,while we sit here and take away our 1st.

Edited by strickj
As a person that was VERY close to the events at the World Trade Center and with a sorrowful anniversary coming up in two days, I decided to add to this post.

I am torn between many of the things that were said so far but if the following is at all true, then it should be cause for alarm worldwide.

The dark side of Islam made itself visible 6 years ago on our shores. The thought of singling out a group of people as being dangerous or subversive can be dangerous in itself to our fundamental American way but the thought that a group of people may possibly want to alter our fundamental American way is even worse.

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In it's fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here ' s how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- Muslim 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ' Dar-es-Salaam ' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there ' s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, ' The Haj '

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts nor schools nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today ' s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world ' s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddists, and Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world ' s population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond ' s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

I hate to break it to you but those numbers are dated. The US is currently in the 2-5% group. PBS had a "Crossroads" (or something like that) segment last spring about the rapid Muslim growth in the US prison system.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't read anything in that about "our laws".All I read was about Christian beliefs in our schools,and your right to leave after you are done complaining.

Please point out where it said anything about laws.

Actually, it was "principles" that was used. Which denotes a value system, which is made up of personal and cultural values, hence, the basis for laws. Kinda like here...for the time being.

The USA Constitution says that there shall be NO RELIGIOUS TEST to hold any official position in the USA government. You can be an atheist, a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim, or whatever.

The problem comes when people of whatever stripe start making nuisances of themselves... It is people who have trouble with our Constitution that ought to get kicked out of the country, whatever religion they may be.

WELL SAID!!

Muslim leader says 150 workers fired at Neb. plant

By JEAN ORTIZ (Associated Press Writer)

From Associated Press

September 19, 2008 7:00 PM EDT

OMAHA, Neb. - A Grand Island meatpacking plant fired at least 86 workers Friday after they walked off the job amid a dispute over prayers during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, company officials said.

But a Muslim leader and one of the fired workers said 150 Muslims lost their jobs.

JBS Swift & Co. spokeswoman Tamara Smid confirmed 86 firings late Friday, saying the employees were terminated earlier that day for repeatedly leaving work without authorization. She would not give any other details, including whether anyone else had been fired.

Mohamed Rage, who leads the Omaha Somali-American Community Organization, said 80 workers were thrown out after an altercation late Thursday. He says when they tried to return for their shift Friday, they were fired, along with 70 others.

Police said were called to the plant late Thursday amid reports of a riot or serious fight. But when officers arrived, the situation had calmed, said police Chief Steve Lamken.

Muslim workers - mostly of Somali background - have been asking for accommodations with break times to allow prayer at sunset. The issue led to walkouts this week - not only from Muslims but from non-Muslims who protested such accommodations as preferential treatment.

One of the Somali workers, Mohamed Farah, said some workers tried to take a break to pray Thursday around sunset. The break had been arranged with managers, Farah told The Associated Press, with Rage translating the conversation.

Farah said tension had been building in recent days with Latino workers, who started protesting when they saw the Muslim workers leaving for break. Farah said the Latino workers started shouting and beating on their tables.

Two women, one 19 and another in her 40s, and a 20-year-old man fainted during the commotion because they had gone so long without food, Farah said. During Ramadan, Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset.

Dan Hoppes, president of Local 22 of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, described what happened Thursday night differently than Rage and Farah did. He said that according to management and employees, 60 to 80 people quit late Thursday after raising the prayer issue and creating a commotion.

Hoppes said supervisors had told the workers to go back to work or leave and they left. Workers who walked off the job Monday and Tuesday in protest had to have known their leaving again would result in their termination, he said.

The plant employs about 2,500 people, not counting management. About a fifth of them are Muslim.

Tensions have also flared elsewhere, including Swift's plant in Greeley, Colo. More than 100 workers there were fired last week because the company said they walked away from work before their shifts ended.

Hoppes couldn't confirm the total number of workers affected Friday, but said he knew human resources representatives were posted at employee entrances to address workers.

"We don't have any clear cut information as to numbers or why they were terminated," he said.

On Monday, hundreds of Muslim employees walked off the job, saying they weren't being allowed to take a break to pray during Ramadan. Break times were then altered on the second shift so the Muslim employees could make their fourth of five daily prayers at sunset.

Hoppes said most Muslim employees did not work Monday or Tuesday.

Then hundreds of non-Muslim workers walked off the job in counterprotests Wednesday and Thursday. Later Thursday, plant managers did an about-face, saying the new break times weren't working.

Swift said in a statement that the company is working to resolve the issues that have arisen.

"JBS values its diverse workforce and has a long track record of making significant accommodations to employees," the statement said. "We work closely with all employees and union representation to accommodate religious practices in a reasonable, safe and fair manner."

Below are just a few teaching from the Quran, the muslim holy book. This is what makes Islamification dangerous. It is a religion that teaches domination and death to unbelievers. I am an American, I am old enough to remember what that means. An invasion is an invasion and should be repelled.

"Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:

Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4

(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25

Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02) These are just a few teaching from the Quran the muslim holy book. This is what makes Islamification dangerous. It is a religion that teaches domination and death to unbelievers. I am an American, I am old enough to remember what that means. An invasion is an invasion and should be repelled.

Edited by robin48
Guest Dragonman

As stated earlier Islam just isn't a religion it's a way of life. There's a good theory out that states that the big difference between Islam and Christian doctrine is that Islam never went through the Renaissance where Christian countries did. Before the Renaissance many of the Christian countries lives strikingly similar lifestyles as many of the countries that are largely Muslim today. After the Renaissance science and education was allowed to play a larger role in European countries populations and they prospered immensely and stopped being so superstitious.

It was well into the late 1700's that even in Colonial America they believed that if lightning hit your house it was punishment from God for your sins and was allowed to burn itself out. The houses adjoining yours were saved as best they could be by the fire companies. When Ben Franklin invented the lightning rod some considered it subverting Gods will and he got chastised for it by many. We as western countries have come a long way since then. Consequently, in Iran you hear stories of ice vendors being killed by Islamic radicals because there wasn't ice being made when Mohammed was around.

Australias' population is smaller than many states in the U.S. so smaller groups of people from different cultures have a much bigger impact on their culture. If the U.S. were in a major depression and people were hungry and didn't have jobs you better believe that the same sentiment would be happening here. Don't believe it could happen here? You better check out what happened during the depression and again right after WW II to the Mexican migrant workers so Americans could have jobs. And Mexicos' culture is much more similar to Americas than Islamic culture is to Australias.

Reminds my of Hitler every time I see something like this! If your not like me then change,or leave.

Not everyone is the same,or believes the same.Trying to force that has caused wars through out history.

But I guess Christians are just better then anybody else! No need for any others ;)

On the contrary, The prime minister didn't say change or leave he said INTEGRATE or leave. you need'nt change, though that would be something that happens as a natural course.

He also said that he would accept them just the way they are..but they must do the same. Hitler did NOT do that.

one thing was correct though. Muslims began an attack on Christians in Europe.

Many think that the attack on the "holy land" was the cause of the crusades. in fact it was not. there were many incursions made by muslims before the first crusade.

america is the melting pot. Immigrants come here and assimilate to our way of life. Ask the old folks about ellis island. just because your religion says you can beat the hell out of your wife doesnt mean you can break our laws and do so.Here you can worship and work freely as long as you follow the law,Whats wrong with that. If you dont like it then I agree leave.

Well according to this thread: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12076&highlight=doctors doctors are more dangerous then guns.

According to this website http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:mLyU-Et4kVAJ:www.the-eggman.com/writings/death_stats.html+accidental+discharge+statistics&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us There is a good chance of death from an accidental discharge,and a car crash.

So its a damn wonder that I am able to drive to my doctors office every other month while armed,and come back alive.

Oh,did I mention my Primary doctor is......:D.....Muslim.

I know,I know,its a scary thought! Him being Muslim must double,or even triple the chances of my death on my trip to see him!

I wont even attempt the computation of stopping for gas at a Muslim owned gas station!

Useless point of interest; I used to have a job as a delivery driver.My route spanned to around a 50 or 60 mile radius around Chatt including daily trips to Cleveland,and Dalton.I put allot of miles on my truck!

We used a fleet credit card to purchase fuel with that most stations accept.However I would only stop at this one station in Cleveland(unless I had an emergency,and had to stop elsewhere) that was owned,and operated by a Muslim family.

These people were the nicest people to me.I was always treated like family when I stopped there.

The point to this story is these people are not these evil,scary terrorist you see on CNN news. Sure there are bad ones,but there are bad Christians,and Republicans too!

The guy who shot up that church was a Republican extremest.He can be compared to an Islamic extremest in that his believes coerced him to do something horribly bad.

I will also add that isn't it the Christian way to accept all regardless of what they do,and regardless of creed? By casting out these "oh so evil" people aren't you going against Christian teachings!?

america is the melting pot. Immigrants come here and assimilate to our way of life.

What is our way of life?

Everything that America is originated from immigrants...

Edited by strickj

I will also add that isn't it the Christian way to accept all regardless of what they do,and regardless of creed? By casting out these "oh so evil" people aren't you going against Christian teachings!?

What is our way of life?

Everything that America is originated from immigrants...

I agree that there are good and bad in every religion...there's only ONE problem...(well 2 or 3 actually) with the Islamic tennants.

they have 2 sets of laws according to Al Sharia (I know a thing or 2 about this..since I've actually READ the Koran).

there are laws set down between man and God and laws between man and man. now you can fudge on the laws between man and man but not the laws between man and God.

among these laws it says to "suffer not an apostate to live". it also advocates blood reparation for damage done against someone.

there is no such thing as grace between men, unlike in the Christian tenants where Christ took upon his own shoulders the sin of the world.

so to them..if you make them angry enough, or do an injustice to them..they're allowed to kill you.

they hate Jews as a practice, religion wide. it's in their "bible". they can do this according to their faith and suffer no ill grace in the eyes of their god.

I don't care how nice they are. their religion is bent and they refuse to unbend it. does this make them evil as a person? no. as a people? yep.

this doesn`t make any sence, terrorists DON`T WONT to live in Australia or US, they want to destroy it, they don`t care about christian believes or other crap and bla bla, they want to kill us all....this speach is directed to the immigrants who came to the new home because they believe in it and they want a change....does Osama Bin Laden lives in Australia or US..?? or any of his generals or leaders...??? did 911 terrorists lived in US....???...no...so they can care or less about this speach....

Db

this doesn`t make any sence, terrorists DON`T WONT to live in Australia or US, they want to destroy it, they don`t care about christian believes or other crap and bla bla, they want to kill us all....this speach is directed to the immigrants who came to the new home because they believe in it and they want a change....does Osama Bin Laden lives in Australia or US..?? or any of his generals or leaders...??? did 911 terrorists lived in US....???...no...so they can care or less about this speach....

Db

actually, that's not entirely correct.

exiled cleric mohommad omar bak'iri stated that al sharia law will hold sway over downing street. (thats England). their stated vow is not to stop until the entire earth is held under the sway of Islam. Right now, in England, it looks like they're doing what they said...

In Austrailia, I don't think they like people corrupting their national values...after all those folks paid a hard price to keep that continent..both from England as well as during the 2nd world war.

so they DO care about this speech...they don't like it.

Guest canynracer
actually, that's not entirely correct.

exiled cleric mohommad omar bak'iri stated that al sharia law will hold sway over downing street. (thats England). their stated vow is not to stop until the entire earth is held under the sway of Islam. Right now, in England, it looks like they're doing what they said...

In Austrailia, I don't think they like people corrupting their national values...after all those folks paid a hard price to keep that continent..both from England as well as during the 2nd world war.

so they DO care about this speech...they don't like it.

LOL...but they let their Government take their guns...hehehehe

Guest hrminer92
LOL...but they let their Government take their guns...hehehehe

Some of their guns anyway. They can still have non-semi-automatic rifles, no pump shotguns unless you're a farmer, and have to be a part of a shooting club to have pistols. They also have to have submit application forms to the cops in order to buy a new firearm, have their storage safes inspected, etc.

BTW, John Howard is hated among the Aussie shooters for pissing away $500 million on a buy back program and burdensome restrictions that accomplished nothing. However, they do agree with whatever minister said

strickj, no matter how nice the people were along your route, this is what the Aussies have to deal with:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=617388

Not to mention local imams comparing rapes committed by muslims in AU as "blaming cats for getting into uncovered meat" in addition to a bunch of other BS.

Guest russman37801

The Aussies have had some real trouble, like their daughters being sexually assualted because they are wearing swim suits on the beach, the radicals think by their "law" they can do this because they pervoked it. If you move to country with the purpose of changing their beliefs, laws, etc., its an invasion.

I live near a large community of Mennonites. Within their community, they live by their religious laws and customs. they don't expect others to do so. Outside their community boundries, they live by the law of the land. They acknowledge that when they enter into the outside community that they are bound by the laws of that community. They don't change all of their customs but they speak English ( they have their own language within their own community) and follow the law. They live by their faith, but can interface with the outside.

Consequence is that we honor their customs when we enter their community (we buy a lot of produce from them.) Before I enter the Mennonite area I remove my EDC and place it in the trunk Gun Vault. We are careful in our dress (nothing offensive) and very careful in our language.

It can be done, problem lies in dealing with any faith (not just Muslim, Judaism doesn't bode well with Christians if you read the Talmud, and there are others including Christian sects, mainly OT based, that don't put much value on our lives) that feels it has the right to impose their religious/cultural laws on the community at large. I don't mean to slight the Jewish people, because they have exercised tolerance and usually obey the laws of our society better than most of us do, but when you start quoting scriptures potential lies there for hard core groups to be troublesome just it does with Christian groups

Islamic groups need to decide if they wish to follow only their religious laws or recognize societal laws as binding when in that society. After that is settled, then we as a society can determine whether they are part of our society or if they are some sort of threat to be dealt with. That doesn't mean we can force them to become Christians in custom if not in fact. There must be a way that they can stay Muslim if they wish.