New Buffer Tube for Sig "Brace"

well, damn you all, looks like pistol build has started..  Quick question for those with the brace, do you carry a copy of the ATF ruling with you, just in case?  In case would be I go to hobson pike range to shoot and some misinformed individual starts asking questions.. 

well, damn you all, looks like pistol build has started..  Quick question for those with the brace, do you carry a copy of the ATF ruling with you, just in case?  In case would be I go to hobson pike range to shoot and some misinformed individual starts asking questions.. 

It's in my range bag

Guys I just got my "pistol" assembled... My SB15 is on the way and should be here next week

EDIT: Just realized my rear sight is on backwards haha

Spikes Lower
Spikes Upper
CMMG LPK
KAK SB15 Tube
Magpul ASAP
BCM H2 Buffer/Spring
BCM BCG
Spikes CH
DD 11.5" CHF w/pinned GB
Parallax PXT FFSSR 11.5" (love this rail)
Seekins Melanoite Gas Tube
Troy Claymore
DD Fixed Sights
Magpul MOE Grip
Magpul Trigger Guard

20gmbuc.jpg
2hpku2s.jpg
Edited by mcordell

Yes... brace... :whistle:

1557316_563838547044525_691562066_o.jpg

Oooh, hello Ashley. 3:)

Gah! Why am I constantly thwarted by this dagnab emoticon code!!?

Just imagine that 3:) is the little devil smilie. While your at it, imagine the one where the eyebrows move up and down is on there too.

God, there are 6 year olds that can do this, WTF Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 1

Oooh, hello Ashley. 3:)

Gah! Why am I constantly thwarted by this dagnab emoticon code!!?

Just imagine that 3:) is the little devil smilie. While your at it, imagine the one where the eyebrows move up and down is on there too.

God, there are 6 year olds that can do this, WTF

You don't see all the emoticons in editing interface, and then a  link for more?

By hand BB code is "colon devil colon" and "colon dirty colon" (without the quotes or spaces)

- OS

You don't see all the emoticons in editing interface, and then a  link for more?

By hand BB code is "colon devil colon" and "colon dirty colon" (without the quotes or spaces)

- OS

Naw, I use an iPhone and never have seen them, either I'm looking in the wrong place or they just don't show up for me. I've been figuring out some through trial and error though.

Maybe one day I'll stop looking at $130.00 arm braces and get me to best buy for a laptop.

Or not.

I'm not having much luck with the search feature here so if y'all will tolerate a semi hijack can I ask for some guidance on TN stance on SBR as I take it is legal with a tax stamp? We can't have SBR in MI just yet; another reason to exit stage south...

• Moderators

I'm not having much luck with the search feature here so if y'all will tolerate a semi hijack can I ask for some guidance on TN stance on SBR as I take it is legal with a tax stamp? We can't have SBR in MI just yet; another reason to exit stage south...

If the feds say it is okay, the state of TN says it is okay.

We even have a TN Firearms freedom act which says that as long as you are making it and keeping it in TN the feds can butt out. Only problem, it is a law with no teeth at all so I wouldn't try to use it as cover for anything you would want to possess.

If the feds say it is okay, the state of TN says it is okay.

We even have a TN Firearms freedom act which says that as long as you are making it and keeping it in TN the feds can butt out. Only problem, it is a law with no teeth at all so I wouldn't try to use it as cover for anything you would want to possess.

Cool thanks for the info. I've got an AK pistol I would not mind adding a folder to. Not sure yet how I'm going to build my next. AR as in pistol or SBR...

Looks really sharp. I have moved a AR pistol on top of my got to have list because I want to put a brace on it and give it a try. I never really wanted or thought I had a use for a AR pistol before the brace. Let us know how you like it at the range.