Forced transporting of illegal Muslims secretly to America

DISTURBING VIDEO -- State Rep. and Retired Commercial Pilot Both Acknowledge Pilots Being Forced to Transport Tens of Thousands of Illegal Muslims into the United States...

Tennessee State Rep. Rick Womick and retired pilot, acknowledged his part in the forced transporting of illegal Muslims secretly to America

http://www.100percentfedup.com/483-pilots-forced-to-transport-tens-of-1000-s-of-illegal-muslims-to-us

I know Rick Womick personally, this is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen. See Rep. Womick's reply:

http://www.rickwomick34th.com/news/details.php?PRKey=98

D**n, now we know for sure that you are a Libertard, Commie, Muslim, Obama-loving enemy of the state. You just dared to question the veracity of a GOD-Fearing, Truth Telling, Conservative Blog and Radio program. I bet you listen to the liberal media too! This going to open up the flood gate!

(actually I agree with you. Womick is playing all sides of the room and is about three cards short of a full deck.. I just wanted to call you all of those things before everybody else did.)

Edited by wjh2657
  • Like 1

There are about 4 or 5 State reps that have a clue about Radical Islam, I believe he (Womick) would be counted in their number.  The Caucus at large is a bunch of blather set up to provide negative pressure on the Chambers' protrusion, and though I have argued with Rep. Womick on a few issues, normally he has his head on straight and does not run at their (Caucus) direction without question.

Well, how else are they supposed to get a foothold over here and establish their little soldier cells.
They're really good what they do but they ain't never fought in the woods with a bunch of rednecks, un-encumbered by rules of engagement.

They're not really good at what they do. For every one of us they killed we killed 20 times more. 200 times more if you wanna believe the hippies. Realistically though, we killed a crap load for everyone of ours that was lost. Add to that we located and recovered over 90 percent of roadside IEDs by 2007-on. They suck at what they do even when they are operating in a permissive environment. If they were to operate in a non-permissive environment they would be 100 times less successful.

So realistically, we could flood this country with a million radical Muslims bent on destroying us and they would have little success at the beginning and zero success a month later.

Oh yeah, and this story is a heaping mass of bullshit that should be deleted for this forum.
  • Like 1

They're not really good at what they do. For every one of us they killed we killed 20 times more. 200 times more if you wanna believe the hippies. Realistically though, we killed a crap load for everyone of ours that was lost. Add to that we located and recovered over 90 percent of roadside IEDs by 2007-on. They suck at what they do even when they are operating in a permissive environment. If they were to operate in a non-permissive environment they would be 100 times less successful.
So realistically, we could flood this country with a million radical Muslims bent on destroying us and they would have little success at the beginning and zero success a month later.
Oh yeah, and this story is a heaping mass of bull#### that should be deleted for this forum.

I think you're confusing what they do best with banging heads with US soldiers and Marines (that never works out well for anyone)
What they do best is attack soft targets and defenseless civilians. It takes a special kind of soulless evil to do that and they are well suited to the job.

If I had a majik genie I'd seriously consider making one of the wishes; Every willing US service member in one trench, every goat humpin rag head in another. When this is over, it's over.....now when I blow this whistle......aww dang I spilled my popcorn and missed the whole thing. Edited by Caster

I think you're confusing what they do best with banging heads with US soldiers and Marines (that never works out well for anyone)
What they do best is attack soft targets and defenseless civilians. It takes a special kind of soulless evil to do that and they are well suited to the job.
If I had a majik genie I'd seriously consider making one of the wishes; Every willing US service member in one trench, every goat humpin rag head in another. When this is over, it's over.....now when I blow this whistle......aww dang I spilled my popcorn and missed the whole thing.

Nope, I don't misunderstand at all. I was there. They rarely took us on. We killed them by going to their homes and shooting them in the face. By monitoring roads with physical and technical surveillance, then killing them. We killed them by doing a lot of sneaky type things they still don't know how we did. Their casualty rate was incredibly high. Their capture rate was much higher.

If they tried something similar in the states it would be worse. Not everyone is brown in the states. It is not a permissive environment for Muslim extremists. They could easily take a few soft targets initially. It would end there. Not because everything would be made a hard target, but because the environment would change and their ability to make war would change, drastically.

Like I was saying, they operated in a permissive environment where everyone looked the same and much of the population supported them or were afraid of them. The states will never be that environment for them no matter what anyone likes to think. They could never do what they did there. They can only get these small scale attacks once or twice a decade. In Iraq they were conducting hundreds of attacks daily. They could never achieve that for more reasons than ROE.
  • Like 3

Nope, I don't misunderstand at all. I was there. They rarely took us on. We killed them by going to their homes and shooting them in the face.

Thanks a friggin lot. I just spit Mt Dew all over my iPad. Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

Thanks a friggin lot. I just spit Mt Dew all over my iPad.

Ha, well it's true. It was very dangerous to be one of them higher tier bad guys who may not have had the "opportunity" to surrender themselves, like their lower level guys. I'm sure there are a few Ranger Bn guys kicking around the board somewhere. I've never seen facial piercings like that. They were very dedicated to their craft.

Despite the rediculous ROE that existed during that conflict, we slaughtered a crap load of bad people.
  • Like 2
Amazing at what some expect us to believe cause it got published. I know there's a whole known but unspoken array of crap that goes on but glad to see this get addressed by the rep. On another note I always found it interesting that nashville has the largest Kurd population in the us followed by Detroit, with Somalian nationals moving this way. I know a 747 didn't hot drop em here but just interesting how it's all in the middle....
When Nashville hosted out of country elections for the Iraqis there were buses and taxis showing up with people/voters from hundreds of miles away... Talk about determination. I agree it's tougher for hadj to operate here. Kudos and thanks to our resident door kickers for "mitigating risk" in the face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Amazing at what some expect us to believe cause it got published. I know there's a whole known but unspoken array of crap that goes on but glad to see this get addressed by the rep. On another note I always found it interesting that nashville has the largest Kurd population in the us followed by Detroit, with Somalian nationals moving this way. I know a 747 didn't hot drop em here but just interesting how it's all in the middle....
When Nashville hosted out of country elections for the Iraqis there were buses and taxis showing up with people/voters from hundreds of miles away... Talk about determination. I agree it's tougher for hadj to operate here. Kudos and thanks to our resident door kickers for "mitigating risk" in the face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

The American Kurd population has been traditionally right wing. Several of the Kurdish interpreters I worked with were from Nashville. If you recall back to 2004, the Kurdish community came out big time in support of Bush.

One thing we did sorta right was the program to relocate Kurds who helped us out during the Gulf War. We put a lot of families in impossible positions by promising a lot in return for their help, then leaving them behind to be slaughtered with nothing more than a no fly zone to protect them.

We're now in a very precarious position with the Kurds due to our lack of support for a Kurdish state. We run the risk of losing an warfightng ally who loved us more than words can express, even after we left them out to dry at one time. If the Kurds ever did declare their state and secede from Baghdad, I think we'll end up losing that ally forever, as we won't lift a finger to stop the Turks from rolling them over.