Franklin Residents Beware

DaveS

Please keep your valuables put up and safe. Keep your Gun handy and sleep with one eye open! 

Dave

be surprised how many people have alarms and don't arm them at night. glass break or door open at night around here and you've got 1/2 second before the alarm goes off and about 10 seconds before room clearing procedures start :)

• Like 3
Thanks for the heads up.
Not trying to be smug or profile but westhaven is libtard central. I have a friend that got forced into there by his wife.I hope if confronted by turd burglars most of those residents would just hand over keys for everything and their money,so no one gets hurt. Most residents would try to coddle a burglar because the thief didn't get enough love growing up...I'm just sayin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 3

Sounds like crack heads to me. Smash and grab from cars is there mo.

That or kids, news report said last night they took things like change, chip dip, electronics, they hit garage door openers in the vehicle and one of the victims was a cop, he said they are in the very back of the subdivision so it was not a random event.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.