Providing A New Loving Home

Picked up this from somebody on the cheap. Hopefully I can restore her to all of her glory. I will finish taking all of the paint off tonight. Planning on sending it off to get nickel plated.adage8ab.jpgsu7yse4e.jpg

Edited by ls3_kid
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For an extra $80 they would lol. I'm planning on using the same people that MRI uses so I know it has a good or better than factory finish. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by ls3_kid

Nice find! Great fixer upper.

Yes I am very excited, I don't even know if I will ever shoot it.  Even though he threw in one box of ammo with it. 

The more I look at custom guns, the more I like the "jeweled" trigger/hammer/safety combo with the hard chrome/nickel plated.

They are fun to shoot. I lusted after one for years. Finally bought one. Took it shooting I think 3 times in about 10 years. May have run 100 rounds thru it. Finally traded it away. 

Not against them at all. Just a big, heavy weapon.

I did understand why there were referred to as "boat anchors."

[quote name="z0mbies fear me" post="1120208" timestamp="1393980974"]What caliber is it?[/quote] It's .50ae Also yeah looks like it was a rattle can job. I got most of the paint off with just rem oil and a dish wash pad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by ls3_kid

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.