Holly Bobo Grand Jury Indictment...

Peace

It is all over news and twitter.  Presser at Decatur County Sheriff's office at 4:00pm.

I am guessing most are well aware, but I didn't see a post.

-peace will be hard to come by for her family no matter what, but I do hope comfort comes in time and in waves.

• Like 1

Interesting, No body, no comment, a grand jury that will believe anything, pumps out a sealed indictment, thug neighbor in jail, and still no comment. I don't like what I'm hearing, cause it means to me they may have a weak case with a possible mere patsy on hand. If u listened to the charges as defined by the DA,its general in nature.Unless they had a CI make some crap up to get off the hook, Im not buying this yet. I know a lot about this case in a non professional capacity,I know how Decatur county works.....Show me the body and be ready to find Jennifer WIx or Tabitha Tuders next.....No mention of a confession, and the only eyewitness is Holly's brother......I hope and pray they've got THE  RIGHT suspect, and dont turn this into a perry march style witch hunt.....

everything i heard is the same as: weve got all the terrorists, they all own black rifles...

Normally I wouldn't say jack about something as serious as this, but I err on the side of seeing the right person punished for committing the acts. Too many cases getting closed with the wrong guy lately........

Guest TankerHC

I just read this thread and am not familiar with the case. Is this the same case where the brother was interviewed on AMW a few months ago and heard his sister arguing outside the window with what he thought was her boyfriend and then they apparently walked off into the woods for her to not be seen again?

And I was looking but didn't see. Who is Wix and Tudors? How are they tied to this case. If this is the same case where AMW interviewed the brother they were never mentioned. 

Sorry, I read a lot of true crime and mob books and this (Based on your above posts) seems to be something one might find in those books. The reason I say that is Dustbusters comment about a possible patsy. Seems to be a lot of that around the country. 

Been following this stuff for years, I know this is real and families are damaged or destroyed not to mention the victim, hate to see it. A woman I grew up with was just murdered a couple of weeks ago by two kids (14 and 15) who she had caught in her house robbing her and the Court let right back out on the Street. One of the boys, the 14 year old, was a father. 

No smoking gun there and no body. I don't know how this is gonna play out but I'm hoping they're playing it close to the chest to prevent 

moving the case somewhere due to too much info being put out by the media. They could be hard pressed to find a jury.....

• Like 1
Jennifer wix disappeared with her young daughter in Robertson co several yrs ago all leads dried up and everyone let it go. Suspect is her bf in ky who has a large farm and family.

Tabitha Tuders a 16 yr old female went to her bus stop one day and never came home. Her case got sandbagged cause the mom and dad were poor in a rough side of town. The suspect was messed with until he went into seclusion...unsolved

U can google either catch me offline if u want to know more....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
The 2 above have nothing to do w holly except both involved abduction of women. What sucks is they nailed perry march without a body but not the suspect w wix and never picked up on tabithas case.

Dustbuster, I really doubt the 24th district is proceeding recklessly on this case. It has touched many hearts and received lots of national attention. Hansel McCadams (24th District Attorney General) is not scandal free during his tenure, and I'm sure he would like to get reelected this August. He's smart enough to know that putting a "patsy" on trial for the highest profile abduction case in Tennessee is not a good way to keep his job.

How exactly could the charges have been anymore detailed? Especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder - do you know of a way to elaborate on those? I don't think the TBI is going to provide public discovery of the evidence before the accused has even been arraigned. It's not the role of the TBI in the first place. What evidence is released to the media at this point is up to the DA. Also from what I understand the accused was not Holly Bobo's neighbor. He lived 14 miles away with his grandfather.

Let's take off the tinfoil hats and pray for justice and the Bobo family here. I have a feeling they've got their guy. Edited by quickbiscuit
  • Like 3

Such a pretty girl, my thoughts have been with the family since the beginning. I hope the truth comes out and by some miracle Holly is alive.

Zachary Rye Adams, 29 was arrested on Friday on unrelated assault charges in which authorities said he held a gun to the head of Amber Bray and threatened to "gut" her.

No one said anything about reckless. A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich when prompted. I hope for the families sake they've got the right guy with a strong case. To say we've got someone but have nothing and don't want anyone to know anything is bs. I wouldn't expect critical information to be revealed. Don't have a press conference if there's nothing to discuss and yes there's been a bunch of underhanded crap that goes on in that part of the state. Usually drug seizure and enforcement related. Tinfoil isn't part of this conversation, hoping that the suspect is the real suspect, and and that TBI doesn't botch this up is real not a conspiracy. I want the job done right and I'd like to see other cold cases get pursued.

Speculation has gone on for 3 years in this matter,all of a sudden a sealed indictment, w no body and no comment.

All of this cranked up from an agency that has little funding and resources that can't keep good investigators because they want to pay fast food wages.

I'll speculate on this:
Adams threatens a co thief in a robbery, she gets scared,runs to the pd or sd and says she'll tell em where holly is if they protect her. That's just one theme. 100's more.

I remember a mentor I had who used to laugh when someone would offer "I know he did it" and he would ask how do you know? The response would be because "I know". He would reply you never know what you don't know, and just because you know, doesn't mean you do.... So what do you really know?? And show me what u got?? Nothing. So u don't know ....

What we heard today was we locked a guy up on 2 charges And that's it....

Hopefully they're right and trial moves to Alaska so nothing's tainted...:/

Dustbuster, I really doubt the 24th district is proceeding recklessly on this case. It has touched many hearts and received lots of national attention. Hansel McCadams (24th District Attorney General) is not scandal free during his tenure, and I'm sure he would like to get reelected this August. He's smart enough to know that putting a "patsy" on trial for the highest profile abduction case in Tennessee is not a good way to keep his job.

How exactly could the charges have been anymore detailed? Especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder - do you know of a way to elaborate on those? I don't think the TBI is going to provide public discovery of the evidence before the accused has even been arraigned. It's not the role of the TBI in the first place. What evidence is released to the media at this point is up to the DA. Also from what I understand the accused was not Holly Bobo's neighbor. He lived 14 miles away with his grandfather.

Let's take off the tinfoil hats and pray for justice and the Bobo family here. I have a feeling they've got their guy.

At least one post with some sense. The DA is NOT going to lay out his case for you until it

comes time to do so. A body is not required, altho it is good to have for many reasons.

Hopefully, fo the family's sake, they will find the body. Neither is a confession. Some of you have been watching too much Law & Order.

There's no need to make a fuss over the sealed indictment. These are used for many reasons, procedural or otherwise, and often to protect witnesses and preserve evidence in an ongoing investigation like we have here. Part of the evidence might have pertained to a broad location of the victim, and the state wants to keep this information quiet until more progress is made. Other situations require a sealed indictment to keep the accused from evading arrest. Adams was already in custody in this case, but it could have been used to avoid tipping him off to much greater charges, bonding out, and fleeing. Lots of possibilities. A sealed indictment simply doesn't mean that something shady is going on. Edited by quickbiscuit

Hopefully some peace can finally be had for this family. I would at least want to be able to bury her were I in their shoes. Such a sad series of events for them.

Bastards whom do things like this have a special place reserved for them in Hell, I hope the system rips their suspect apart. No amount of justice is going to relieve the pain of loss in that families heart.

"At least one post with some sense. The DA is NOT going to lay out his case for you until it

comes time to do so. A body is not required, altho it is good to have for many reasons.

Hopefully, fo the family's sake, they will find the body. Neither is a confession. Some of you have been watching too much Law & Order."

Grunt I agree, and know it wont be laid out, never expected that,They shouldn't have said anything at all..........we know in today's society what is needed and what would be nice to have. If they can grab adams and showboat it,w no mention of anything,they should put the same effort into the other two cases i mentioned w 2 missing minors and a mother......all 3 are missing w prime suspects...i want the bobo family to have peace as well.I also want to see focus on two other cases that need it...

Edited by Dustbuster

Interesting, No body, no comment, a grand jury that will believe anything, pumps out a sealed indictment, thug neighbor in jail, and still no comment. I don't like what I'm hearing, cause it means to me they may have a weak case with a possible mere patsy on hand. If u listened to the charges as defined by the DA,its general in nature.Unless they had a CI make some crap up to get off the hook, Im not buying this yet. I know a lot about this case in a non professional capacity,I know how Decatur county works.....Show me the body and be ready to find Jennifer WIx or Tabitha Tuders next.....No mention of a confession, and the only eyewitness is Holly's brother......I hope and pray they've got THE  RIGHT suspect, and dont turn this into a perry march style witch hunt.....

everything i heard is the same as: weve got all the terrorists, they all own black rifles...

Normally I wouldn't say jack about something as serious as this, but I err on the side of seeing the right person punished for committing the acts. Too many cases getting closed with the wrong guy lately........

After the disappearance of Janet March, I moved Perry March to Chicago. I took two truckloads of household goods for him. I could never say whether or not he had anything to do with Janet's disappearance for sure, but I left convinced his ubber-narcissistic butt was as guilty as guilty can be.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 1

Dustbuster, I totally agree on the two missing girls you mentioned. I hope they will be found alive & well. And it's not

impossible that they will. Look at the three girls in leveland that had been held captive for years.

Another case that bothered me for decades was the Marcia Trimble case. Had no connection to it whatsoever, but weighed on me until the perp was caught 25yrs later.

Holly Bobos case bothered me the same way. Had to be someone close to know their way around there. Also thought

it strange the brother didn't do more than he did.

Case is still under investigation.

• Like 2