Holly Bobo Grand Jury Indictment...

Peace

Maybe he is holding out on the location of her body as a trade to get the death penalty off the table. 

I don't think by looking at his picture on the news that he would be smart enough to make that kind of move. He has a severe issue with women in general. He even shot his own mother in the knee with a 9 MM hand gun and threatened to kill another girl with a hand gun. The guy is not wound tight enough to pull off a negotiation on the death penalty deal in trade for her body but I could be totally off base...............jmho

This whole thing kills me because her brother seen some dude drag her off to the woodline. He did nothing to stop it and he was 16-17 at the time (gun, stick, ballbat ect) but call 911. I think he is just as guilty and may be involved in some way. I promise you this..as a teen ager if I seen someone drag my sister to the woods, I would have done everything I could (terminal hematoma here) to intervene or stop it. 911 would be called after the fact. But to stand around like a little pus**, and let that happen to his sister speaks volumes for his manhood! A similar thing happened to my Daughter in Laws little cousin. Jackie Beard was picking blackberries in her yard when a jerk, who's name I refuse to say, abducted her, raped her and killed her. That piece of s*** is in prison smiling with his bunk mate and could care less about it. These crimes are not punished harsh enough nor fast enough...it's sickening.

Rant off...

Good night Brother TGO'rs

Dave

• Like 2

I don't think by looking at his picture on the news that he would be smart enough to make that kind of move. He has a severe issue with women in general. He even shot his own mother in the knee with a 9 MM hand gun and threatened to kill another girl with a hand gun. The guy is not wound tight enough to pull off a negotiation on the death penalty deal in trade for her body but I could be totally off base...............jmho

He'll get off because some damn lawyer who was hired to defend him will get it proved that he is nuts and he will get off. My question is, with his lengthy criminal history, WHY was he on the streets?

Dave

• Like 2

This whole thing kills me because her brother seen some dude drag her off to the woodline. He did nothing to stop it and he was 16-17 at the time (gun, stick, ballbat ect) but call 911. I think he is just as guilty and may be involved in some way. I promise you this..as a teen ager if I seen someone drag my sister to the woods, I would have done everything I could (terminal hematoma here) to intervene or stop it. 911 would be called after the fact. But to stand around like a little pus**, and let that happen to his sister speaks volumes for his manhood! A similar thing happened to my Daughter in Laws little cousin. Jackie Beard was picking blackberries in her yard when a jerk, who's name I refuse to say, abducted her, raped her and killed her. That piece of s*** is in prison smiling with his bunk mate and could care less about it. These crimes are not punished harsh enough nor fast enough...it's sickening.

Rant off...

Good night Brother TGO'rs

Dave

The brother THOUGHT it was her boyfriend outside with her. He saw them talking, maybe arguing and saw them go into the woods. He knew her boyfriend was hunting that day which explains the camo being worn by the abductor.

From what I read he didn't want to call 911 over the two having a breakup or lovers quarrel. He also said he didn't want to stick his nose into his sister business. I'm sure he regrets that now because A LOT of people are blaming him for her disappearance, as you are.

Now, I'm kinda with you, he should have checked on his sister but we have no idea what relationship they had as brother and sister.

What I find strange is I haven't read what or where the boyfriend was, what's his story? I've also read that the local police really botched the investigation from the beginning because of being short staffed and most likely underpaid. All kinds of local folks helped in the initial search, some on 4wheelers. Any evidence left behind in the woods is probably still there, buried.

Whatever the case, in time the truth may come out but IF the brother had something to do with it I suspect he would have broken down by now.

• Like 1
Guest semiautots

After watching a couple news reports and seeing video, I noticed the agents were using a soil sifter on Adam's property.  Soil sifter, hmm.  Also, they carted away a car with several bullet holes in it.  Why cart away a car with bullet holes?  Then, they stated she was killed trying to resist, early in the abduction.

Did they find a bullet and/or shell casing near the abduction sight?  Do they think the will get a match from a bullet still lodged in the car?

Are they sifting the soil looking for bone fragments?  Bullet/shell casings?  Do they postulate he burned her body and ground up the bones?

It will be interesting to see the evidence.

He could have an IQ of 25  or 250, does not matter. its his lawyer that will figure out the defense strategy.  Which depends on what evidence they have (we do not know!) -- whether he actually did it, whether it is all circumstantial,  etc.  

I am sure her brother beats himself up more than anyone else ever could over not checking up.   But really, I might not have either.  If my sister went off into the woods with a guy, I would just assume they wanted privacy, ya know?  If she were in trouble, she would YELL or something!  

If this guy did it I hope they prove it and either execute or lock him away for life.  

• Like 1

Right, they still haven't found a body and this community is ready for closer. 

I hope it is this meth-head but a month ago they raised the case to the top and the next month they have a suspect. They really need to share some hard evidence.

I think he will get life if he's convicted due to the fact of his drug abuse. The defense will say he wasn't in a normal state of mind or later down the road claim insanity. 

He could have an IQ of 25  or 250, does not matter. its his lawyer that will figure out the defense strategy.  Which depends on what evidence they have (we do not know!) -- whether he actually did it, whether it is all circumstantial,  etc.  

I am sure her brother beats himself up more than anyone else ever could over not checking up.   But really, I might not have either.  If my sister went off into the woods with a guy, I would just assume they wanted privacy, ya know?  If she were in trouble, she would YELL or something!  

If this guy did it I hope they prove it and either execute or lock him away for life.  

They don't need to share anything with the public until the trial.

So we don't have a Christian -newsom repeat...would be nice. Again I hope it's not a case of close proximity patsy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.