HCP Welcome Decals?

xRUSTYx

Hey Guys ...

Looking to get some HCP/Carry Decals to put up at our stores.  Tried searching, but really only found the aluminum type signs.

Anyone know where I might be able to get decals to place on our doors?

Thanks!

No problem. I prefer the first one. It's kind of obvious, but not in your face.

True ... Not in your face.  But do we want it in there face!  That is the real question!

I like this one better.

I love the color of this one ....

The word "concealed" throws me off of that one just a bit. Almost insinuates it must be concealed. It'll get the point across, though.

VERY true ... You bring up an excellent point :)

They are your stores, so whatever you like best. Either way, I'll not stop shopping with you.

This is true ... but I LOVE input :)  LOL

You gonna be at the new place tomorrow. I have an appointment in the morning, so I'll be around all day.

Yup ... Demoed and pulled carpet today.  Will be in about 9:30-10am tomorrow morning.  Mañana is a dry wall and patch day :)

• Like 1
Guest PapaB

Yup :) I guess it was some old prescription shoe place! Didn't know you ever needed prescriptions for shoes! ... sent from my pocket rocket ... my Samsung Note 3!

Corrective shoes and shoes for diabetics would be prescription shoes. DAMHIK

I wish I could put one in the store I work out. Over the course of a year I have convinced almost everyone to purchase a handgun. And even turned my strick " I dont like guns" boss into getting a .38. But due to "sprint" regulations, we cannot have anything non sprint approved on out door. But we still welcome open and concelled carries.

The word "concealed" throws me off of that one just a bit. Almost insinuates it must be concealed. It'll get the point across, though.

Well I know in Florida you HAVE to conceal carry and CANNOT be printing at all. It's dumb but it's the law, I would think this is more applicable to them for that particular sign.