Beretta Service is Impressive

Vistar

Everyone's mileage may vary, but I am totally impressed with Beretta USA service. I purchased a nearly new Nano from a fellow TGO member and the pistol began to misfire frequently with every kind of ammo in my bag. I called Beretta on Mar 24 and immediately was provided an RMA with UPS pick-up notice. I packaged the pistol and waited for UPS to arrive next day with prepaid waybill. Poof - pistol is in the air to Beretta. This morming, received an email from Beretta with tracker. Tech notes indicate there was a sticky grease-like substance in firing pin channel obstructing pin travel. They disassembled, cleaned, lubricated and test fired. Denting cartridge now makes it go bang. No cost for service. Pistol will arrive tomorrow. Man, that's impressive. Glad to welcome Beretta to Tennessee.

Edited by Vistar
  • Like 2

Everyone's mileage may vary, but I am totally impressed with Beretta USA service. I purchased a nearly new Nano from a fellow TGO member and the pistol began to misfire frequently with every kind of ammo in my bag. I called Beretta on Mar 24 and immediately was provided an RMA with UPS pick-up notice. I packaged the pistol and waited for UPS to arrive next day with prepaid waybill. Poof - pistol is in the air to Beretta. This morming, received an email from Beretta with tracker. Tech notes indicate there was a sticky grease-like substance in firing pin channel obstructing pin travel. They disassembled, cleaned, lubricated and test fired. Denting cartridge now makes it go bang. No cost for service. Pistol will arrive tomorrow. Man, that's impressive. Glad to welcome Beretta to Tennessee.

awesome ! 

I got rid of my Beretta only for the fact of so many parts but it did shoot great and reliably ! 

I gotta second this.  My brother had one of the little .32 Tomcats way back when they were the hot little deep concealment gun.  He loaned it to his girlfriend, who purse carried it and scratched the hell out of it... it looked terrible.  Then he loaned it to our dad, who promptly took it apart, and lost some of it, and none of us had a clue how to put what was remaining back together anyway.

We box it up and send it to Beretta for repair, ask us how much, all that good stuff.  About 3 weeks later a brand new gun showed up.  No charge.  :up:

As you can spot from my avatar, I'm mainly a SIG guy. I highly approve of their mechanical designs, simplicity and accuracy. But, gotta tell ya, if SIG had Beretta's customer service, SIG could win many new friends. SIG customer service is better described as "customer's servitude." I'd willing pay 2x to have a SIG repaired locally rather than ship it into their bottomless black hole. Hear that SIG - watch and learn from your competitor!

Edited by Vistar