Glock deal alert!!! April 3rd

hous95

Guest semiautots

They have a Sig 250 compact for $279.  Unbelievable.  If I didn't hate DAO guns, I'd buy a couple.  They have Siglite sights, too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/sig-sauer-p250-compact-9mm-w-siglite-night-sights-250c-9-bss.html

Edit:  I lied, and couldn't pass this price up.  For $279 and Sig quality, I'll suffer with the trigger.

Edited by semiautots
  • Moderators

They have a Sig 250 compact for $279.  Unbelievable.  If I didn't hate DAO guns, I'd buy a couple.  They have Siglite sights, too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/sig-sauer-p250-compact-9mm-w-siglite-night-sights-250c-9-bss.html

Edit:  I lied, and couldn't pass this price up.  For $279 and Sig quality, I'll suffer with the trigger.

I think you lied about the price too!

Just kidding. It does show as $349.99 for me though.
I saw that 40 Shield deal. LOVE my Shield 9 and I was very tempted to pick up the 40 just 'cuz, but decided to hold off for now. Wifey just got out of surgery a few minutes ago... even with our great insurance, it was still over $4k out of pocket. :-P

No more guns for a bit. :-(
PSA seems to run stuff at "lower" prices randomly for a few hours and then they get jacked up… This morning they had a Sig Tactical 1911 (w/rail) + 3 PSA (non blem) lowers for $799!! Thats a steal in my book and right now its back at $999 … If you were to purchase at $799 minus the cost of 3 new lowers lets say $75 a piece … Thats a $574.00 sig 1911 Edited by mcordell
  • Like 1

PSA seems to run stuff at "lower" prices randomly for a few hours and then they get jacked up… This morning they had a Sig Tactical 1911 (w/rail) + 3 PSA (non blem) lowers for $799!! Thats a steal in my book and right now its back at $999 … If you were to purchase at $799 minus the cost of 3 new lowers lets say $75 a piece … Thats a $574.00 sig 1911

I saw that this morning. One hell of deal. Too bad this would force me to build three more rifles with those lowers hanging out. Taking up space. Silently mocking me for not completing them. And my 1911's are already fighting one another. Dont need more turmoil in that department.

• Like 1